Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by jjohnson3861

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Thats for the foams, though.
thats a good thing. 
smile.gif
Yeah but I imagine a lot of people will cop both.  If I was standing in line for that long I'd be wanting to cop both.  I know its one per customer but are people typically allowed to grab one pair of each (foams, brons, kds, kobes)?  Especially if they're reselling then there's potential for profit in both shoes.  And even if people aren't copping both, people that are in line but miss their size of foams would likely want a compensation cop (brons).  So either way the big lines are scarin me.

^Beat me to the point lol

THIS. I'm afraid of those that will grab whatever they see after being there a while & not getting the foams, durants will go first then the Lebrons/kobes will be prime suspects. I'm just hoping the spots that are potentials here come through, or this girl I know down by Orlando comes through. The long wait to Friday has begun people...

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Don't know if it's been posted, but I was looking at NDC's Feb launch list and saw that they're not going to allow phone orders for any of the ASG shoes, same goes for the Jordan Brand ASG shoes. Looks like this new change is cuz of how the white/cement IVs release went down.

[table][tr][td]02/24/12[/td][td]Zoom KD IV ASG                  (no phone orders)[/td][td]Metallic Silver/Total Orange-Dark Grey[/td][td]$95[/td][td]520814-001[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]02/24/12[/td][td]LeBron 9 ASG                                      (no phone orders)[/td][td]Total Orange/Metallic Silver-Team Orange-Mango[/td][td]$170[/td][td]520811-800[/td][/tr][tr][td]02/24/12[/td][td]Zoom Kobe VII System ASG                               (no phone orders)[/td][td]Black/Metallic Silver-Total Orange-Volt[/td][td]$140[/td][td]520810-001[/td][/tr][/table]

They did the same thing when the BHM and those othershoes came out that night. The reason given was there were not enough pairs to accommodate and the people on the phone really wouldn't have a shot to get them

If yuku fuggin up on any particular thread is indicative of its popularity then the Lebron line is far more popular than the Kobes, KDs, or anything else right now. Yuku takes a poop every 10 minutes on this thread.

Originally Posted by MartyMcLea

So this is how NTNY21 mercer is handeling business... Wristbands for galaxy foams were gone in 15 mins.

6910670449_44feb78000.jpg

Well I'm pretty sure they decided to do wristbands in response to how many people were ALREADY lined up. Meaning, they probably didn't even have enough wristbands for those that were already in line. So if you weren't already in line when they tweeted "We're giving out wristbands" then you're outta luck. The reason for tweeting that even though they know nobody new is going to get a wristband is to maintain transparency within the company. That help?

For some odd reason I dont see the Big Bangs going the Jordan IV route. You cant even compare Jordan hype to Lebron hype, its 2 different types of hype, lol. Not saying these are gonna be easier to copp but it should be as ******ed as last weekend.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by hulkogan74

Any NT fam down here in houston ready to get these? lmk cause i def am

I most definitely am.

That's what's up, whats the word on the release, I been doing my investigating to see where imma camp, lmk what you been hearin

Hey guys, does anyone here have the IX's to ball in? If so, can you tell if they're good for an agile and fast guy who cuts alot?

Thanks

Originally Posted by Knickerbocker

Hey guys, does anyone here have the IX's to ball in? If so, can you tell if they're good for an agile and fast guy who cuts alot?

Thanks

Get the Kobe System.Your welcome.

I dno if I even wanna try to cop on NDC...I have the cloak kobes in my cart and was checking out and AS SOON as the link for those stupid Jordans came up it ruined it for me, didn't even get them. This weekend will be even worse because of those ugly foams
30t6p3b.gif

On a random note, i'm surprised stickie213 didn't do a review for the big bang, he probably got them.

Back
Top Bottom