Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Posted?

Via MN:

nike-lebron-9-low-bright-red-turquoise_02.png

I'm all over these.

They should call these the "Mini Bangs"

Originally Posted by marsh

Originally Posted by hulkogan74

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I most definitely am.

That's what's up, whats the word on the release, I been doing my investigating to see where imma camp, lmk what you been hearin
aye fam im from houston too, where yall going to camp at?

I'm calling around and checking, what have you heard about who's getting them

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Yes, they'll go up at 12:00 AM Midnight Eastern Time on 2/24.

EastbayRep - Ryan
all of the All stars?  the kobe's and foams too?

and are yah going to post a link like NDC when it turns 12:00 on twitter?

Probably a countdown timer like they always do. I hope they're not taking phone orders though.

The colorway for those lows are amazing, but the shoe itself is iffy for me. I'll cop if it hits shelf

As for the ASG and the SLH, they're instacops

pimp.gif

I'm diggin the hell out those Flamingo Lows I wonder when they gon drop. Hopefully not anytime soon after I cop the Swingmans.

Started late. But today I got the UKs today. They had to stock locate so they'll arrive later this week.

So far I got the Black/Red, UKs on the way and a ID coming in a few weeks hopefully. I got Lebron fever again.

Oh my Cincy area people. A worker from Champs in Florence Mall was telling that there is a rumor that Kenwood is getting a HOH since Footlocker closed. Cross your fingers.

Hopefully people will be able to grab what it is they are after and we don't have a repeat of the past couple releases.

Originally Posted by jaeY

I'm diggin the hell out those Flamingo Lows I wonder when they gon drop. Hopefully not anytime soon after I cop the Swingmans.

Y'all have to chill with these nicknames

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by jaeY

Y'all have to chill with these nicknames
NOOOO JAEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING???!!!

Originally Posted by marsh

That's what's up, whats the word on the release, I been doing my investigating to see where imma camp, lmk what you been hearin
aye fam im from houston too, where yall going to camp at?

I'm calling around and checking, what have you heard about who's getting them

Just came back from Deerbrook, and no store is getting them. I think stores will really find out tomorrow and Thursday when they receive shipments. On the other note, I of course don't by shoes for the gawking of others, but I couldn't help but notice and chuckle at the looks my Miami Nights got.

Back
Top Bottom