Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

For some odd reason I dont see the Big Bangs going the Jordan IV route. You cant even compare Jordan hype to Lebron hype, its 2 different types of hype, lol. Not saying these are gonna be easier to copp but it should be as ******ed as last weekend.
I agree.
Jordans still reign supreme.

Never seen a line of more than 60 for foams or Lebrons in the Pacific Northwest.

BC 3s Concord 11s and WC 3s all had minimum 250 heads in line before doors open.

Keeping my fingers crossed that heads stay on that Jordan hypewagon..

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

Originally Posted by santi19

Originally Posted by Knickerbocker

Hey guys, does anyone here have the IX's to ball in? If so, can you tell if they're good for an agile and fast guy who cuts alot?

Thanks

Get the Kobe System. Your welcome.

pretty much. 

or just play in the 8 PS
almost same design at the IX but better for ballin IMO
I hyper-extended to front part of my ankle tendon a couple of times playing in my IX

I'm starting to believe these won't be too hard to come by as well. Still won't sleep though. I want the KD's too. Easy pass on the foams.

Originally Posted by Rocket

Originally Posted by MartyMcLea

So this is how NTNY21 mercer is handeling business... Wristbands for galaxy foams were gone in 15 mins.

6910670449_44feb78000.jpg

Well I'm pretty sure they decided to do wristbands in response to how many people were ALREADY lined up. Meaning, they probably didn't even have enough wristbands for those that were already in line. So if you weren't already in line when they tweeted "We're giving out wristbands" then you're outta luck. The reason for tweeting that even though they know nobody new is going to get a wristband is to maintain transparency within the company. That help?

I fully understand what happened... It's just funny people are going foam crazy!

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by Rocket

Originally Posted by KG21

So are these still coming out? Looks like the 9s are getting the Invisibility Cloak treatment: http://counterkicks.com/2...e-lebron-9-court-purple/

If they get the Cloak treatment I'd be ecstatic. I have the Kobe Cloaks and these things are incredible.

Summit Lake Hornets.
Damn, you sure? The color code from that link is exactly like the color code for the Invisibility Cloak Kobes minus black. I got excited for a second, thinking we would see some invisibility cloak Lebron 9s.

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by raptors29

Eastbay getting the All-Stars?
Yes, they'll go up at 12:00 AM Midnight Eastern Time on 2/24.

EastbayRep - Ryan
all of the All stars?  the kobe's and foams too?

and are yah going to post a link like NDC when it turns 12:00 on twitter?

Originally Posted by hulkogan74

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Any NT fam down here in houston ready to get these? lmk cause i def am

I most definitely am.

That's what's up, whats the word on the release, I been doing my investigating to see where imma camp, lmk what you been hearin
aye fam im from houston too, where yall going to camp at?

Any place that's selling the foams is doing wristbands or ticketing. There will be no people getting foams without those, so if you're getting the Brons, KD's, and Kobe's you can avoid the foam heads.

Originally Posted by marsh

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I most definitely am.

That's what's up, whats the word on the release, I been doing my investigating to see where imma camp, lmk what you been hearin
aye fam im from houston too, where yall going to camp at?

I personally won't be camping. Won't be back in town until early Friday morning. If I strike out online, then I'll make my rounds around the city, but hopefully that won't be necessary.

I am only shooting for these...

Waiting for the tweet to go get my band.

These are no were near as limited to the foams correct ?

So high volume FA,Champs,and FL's should get these ?

Originally Posted by keezpeele

Any place that's selling the foams is doing wristbands or ticketing. There will be no people getting foams without those, so if you're getting the Brons, KD's, and Kobe's you can avoid the foam heads.

i hope they dont get Big Bangs if they miss out on the foams.

Back
Top Bottom