Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Niketown Boston already gave out bands for the lebrons. They tweeted at 130 on Sunday that they would start handing them out at 2 . Like come-on now. There wasntbeven a line. But they'll let ppl camp for days for thebdoernbecher 4.

i wish more people would do like boston and give everyone a fair chance to get up there. Its not fair for 200 jobless people to be able to camp for days for a band... let everyone have a fair chance to get up there and get one

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by RockAJs

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I'm all over these.

They should call these the "Mini Bangs"
Liverpool colorway...they drop 9/1...

JM
Lebron 9 low > high 
laugh.gif

These are really nice looking. 

IMO there's no way I'd say Lows > Highs. To me, the lows just look like a hyperfuse shoe. They kind of don't even look like a sig shoe IMO.

i was beasting for the big bangs about a month ago and now all the hype i had built up has faded 
laugh.gif
seen em in person over a month ago at dxc and i must admit they are a thing of beauty but i think im content with my chinas for now.

Originally Posted by Rocket

IMO there's no way I'd say Lows > Highs. To me, the lows just look like a hyperfuse shoe. They kind of don't even look like a sig shoe IMO.

Excuse my language, but the lows suck.

gonna be easy to cop in orlando, champs/footlocker/hoh/finishline/footaction I mean everyone has their's already

nike basketball just posted this on facebook, saying it's the new hyperdunk and that Lebron James will be wearing them this summer... they look similar to those Elite prototypes...
403270_10150572270076309_5941596308_9163588_1849881176_n.jpg

It's pretty obvious these hyperdunks are what we thought were going to be the Lebron Elites. Collar looks the exact same and that exposed flywire is pretty much the same. I don't like these one bit. Exposed flywire?!?!

Originally Posted by Rocket

It's pretty obvious these hyperdunks are what we thought were going to be the Lebron Elites. Collar looks the exact same and that exposed flywire is pretty much the same. I don't like these one bit. Exposed flywire?!?!

Deron Williams is wearing the hyper dunks for the Olympics, but Kobe and Durant got signature shoes. Elites are still coming.

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by raptors29

Eastbay getting the All-Stars?
Yes, they'll go up at 12:00 AM Midnight Eastern Time on 2/24.

EastbayRep - Ryan
all of the All stars?  the kobe's and foams too?
We will be carrying the Kobe VII and KD IV ASG shoes as well.  All of these shoes are going to be limited, so we do not expect them to last long.

We will not be selling the Galaxy Foams.

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

and are yah going to post a link like NDC when it turns 12:00 on twitter?
We normally do post a link to the shoes on our Facebook wall.  Otherwise, we usually have the shoes up on our website hours before they launch with a countdown timer to the launch.

Originally Posted by raptors29

What sizes will y'all have? 
The men's size LeBron 9 ASG will be available in sizes 8-14.  The youth size will be available in sizes 3.5-7.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom