Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

2n9zxc0.jpg

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Originally Posted by RockAJs

Originally Posted by KingJay718

My store got the BB 9's in. Wow.  I creamed my pants

I think all of NT might have too
indifferent.gif
save "US" a pair, son!
roll.gif

Fixed

Yooo what up bluprynt thanks for editing that for me
wink.gif

EDIT:  ^ Damn those ASGs are hot fiya! megatron I will sell my girlfriend for those!

Originally Posted by Ciscokid

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by jaeY

I'm diggin the hell out those Flamingo Lows I wonder when they gon drop. Hopefully not anytime soon after I cop the Swingmans.

Y'all have to chill with these nicknames
NOOOO JAEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING???!!!

lol my bad imma noobie here it probably wasn't wise of me to start nicknamin kicks that's prlly gonna draw in the beasts.
laugh.gif

Jeesh, the more I see the ASG's/BB's makes me want them even more
nerd.gif

If I don't cop this weekend, I am sad to say that I WILL pay the resellers price
frown.gif

I'm disappointed after not getting the cloaks or the 4s, but I feel I will be even more upset when I don't get the BB Lebron's this wknd off NDC

^ i dont blame you man , the game is getting so out of wack.

ima roll the dice 2morrow.

if it dont pop off ima say forget bout it.

Originally Posted by polorico

^ i dont blame you man , the game is getting so out of wack.

ima roll the dice 2morrow.

if it dont pop off ima say forget bout it.

You in the D? They selling tomorrow or wristbands?

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Stores are just sitting on the Freegums. I'm just waiting for the disco plus my VIP coupon to come, whenever the hell that is.

I wonder when the Lebron 9( Bred/Freegums and Cool Greys) is gonna go on sale at Finish Line?

They run sales quicker than Foot Locker does

So many decisions. I want them all but I know there is no way to get all three on release, unless I hit the stores the next day.

Does anyone know of any stores in DE PA or MD that are carrying the BB. Was going to go to HOH at KOP but that's out of the question due to the line for the foams. Any help would be appreciated, PM if necessary thanks.

Back
Top Bottom