Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I guess these are already out in Japan.

Trying to get my God Brother in the navy to cop my a pair if he can.

$%+!% gonna be redic in the US.

Atleast all the japanese people have tender size feet. Probably sell out of the GS first lol

i like the idea of lebron being the face of this model of hyperdunk, reminds me of kobe in 2008, but of course with kobe's end coming soon, i'm not surprised by nike using lebron for this.

as for the shoe itself, they look comfortable. don't know about performace or overall lasting ability, but i'm definitely interested to hear them explain the tech behind it and see it on court.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

I lost all interest in the Big Bangs.

Gonna pass and get the Swingmans and Mangos

Me too.  Overrated as far as the hype surrounding it.  They just cool to me.

Too much other 9 heat to sweat these.  If I can get them for retail or a reasonable resell price, cool, but I ain't sweating them.  If resell is too stupid, gonna just double up on the chinas and call it one. 

SLH, Dunkmans, Mangos and Swingmans are all better imo.

Maybe eastbay is the better option at midnight since they don't have the foams site traffic won't be as bad as NDC. Idk though I never use eastbay over NDC.

I'm starting to feel like I have too many 9s now and u still want the BB the dunk mans and possibly the swingmans and SLH

Originally Posted by jordanhead713

Originally Posted by marsh

Originally Posted by hulkogan74

That's what's up, whats the word on the release, I been doing my investigating to see where imma camp, lmk what you been hearin
aye fam im from houston too, where yall going to camp at?

Im probally goin to HOH Gallo. Im trying to get the foams too

Im hoping %!*%%% dont start camping before wensday tho
good luck with that one... Foamheads starting camping this past weekend in NY... 
tired.gif

why would they make lebron the face of the hyperdunk when he has his own sig? and that exposed flywire looks like garbage. looks like a banjo. lol

Originally Posted by jst628

nike basketball just posted this on facebook, saying it's the new hyperdunk and that Lebron James will be wearing them this summer... they look similar to those Elite prototypes...
403270_10150572270076309_5941596308_9163588_1849881176_n.jpg

So i want both these and the KDs and i'll be going to NikeDotCrash.

do yall think theres any chance of me grabbing both or should i just try one to get it for sure and see if i get lucky with the other.

those of you that got cloaks and IVs any tips. hell anybody ANY TIPS lol.

Ok so I just got off the phone with a chick from Footaction and she said they are getting kids sizes in the allstars so how are they limited if they come in kid sizes? She had not received any info on adults yet

Originally Posted by Thorough Bred Nike Head

Got my BigBangs reserved @NikeLasVegas on twitter, but I still feel empty inside because I know that I probably won't be lucky enough to get the Foams...fml
tired.gif

They shipping?

Hey guys just out of curiousity...Is it possilble to make multiple orders of a shoe on the same account or CC with NDC??? I plan on having two laptops to try and cop some Lebrons and KDs and was wondering how would that work?

Originally Posted by jordanhead713

Originally Posted by hulkogan74

Originally Posted by marsh

where the houston heads lining up at???

At the Gallo, you copping your pair?

!#%!!# already campin at gallo. There's like 15 !#%!!# out there last I heard of

yeah, those are foam heads, but best believe they gonna snatch those BBs up as well

Back
Top Bottom