Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

they shouldve just released all thes ASG kicks at the same time smh. atleast give dudes a chance to get the pairs there want. this %+#@ is outrageous man

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

they shouldve just released all thes ASG kicks at the same time smh. atleast give dudes a chance to get the pairs there want. this %+#@ is outrageous man

....they are... o_0?

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by jordanstudent45

Just Got MyConfirmation&Recepit Number For My PreOrdered "GALAXY LEBRON9s"

http://www.vmvinc.com/nik...g-all-star-game-594.html

ThkGod NoBody Is GettenEM Here In ColumbiaSC
To bad they are going to be fake. 
LOL ouch!
roll.gif

Niketown Ny on some bull talking about they are releasing no info on these saying release info isn't finalized. I ask do you guys have the sneaker at all. They say they can't reveal if the recieved a shipment of the asg shoes....

Gonna be absolute chaos in this thread in a couple of hours.
laugh.gif

Good luck to those trying to get their Big Bangs.

I'll be so glad when this release is over, so that the incessant, repetitive questions can stop.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

For all my ATL heads, I got to campus this morning (I go to GSU) and dudes are already camped in front of Walter's for tomorrow.

So If you plan on going to Walter's to get the ASG kicks get there as soon as you can. I thought about going to Walter's tomorrow but after seeing that line, I don't want to imagine what it's going to look like tomorrow morning when they open. If I stayed on campus, i'd probably line up today, but since I commute to school, I'll be going elsewhere tomorrow. Good luck to all.

they been there since early Monday
30t6p3b.gif
where else you be going tomorrow? pm...

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

Originally Posted by MartyMcLea

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

i have a bad feeling that im not gonna luck out with the galaxys.. the flight ones just sold out in about 2 min

flight one galaxy sold out in literally 20 seconds i'm pretty sure.

u aint lying. 20 seconds for sure. idk how u figured 2 minutes lol
thats crazy... JimmyJazz still has them on their site... most sizes too
on another note... them Mangos look weak in person

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Columbus Ohio heads... Its GAME OVER if you havent been in line since wed.
HOH released this Tuesday,

"You can come between 6-7am tomorrow morning and draw a number. The number you pick will be your number in line. You must line up in the parking garage for 26 HOURS until 8am Friday morning. You cannot leave and come back. Once you are inside you may purchase ONE shoe, NOT one of each shoe. You are then allowed to get in the back of the line and try again. If you show up after 7am you will automatically be placed in back of the line. Goodluck..."

CAN THIS REALLY BE REAL LIFE?

IT'S PRETTY MUCH A WRAP IN HOUSTON TOO IF YOU AREN'T ALREADY LINED UP.

Originally Posted by torres

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

For all my ATL heads, I got to campus this morning (I go to GSU) and dudes are already camped in front of Walter's for tomorrow.

So If you plan on going to Walter's to get the ASG kicks get there as soon as you can. I thought about going to Walter's tomorrow but after seeing that line, I don't want to imagine what it's going to look like tomorrow morning when they open. If I stayed on campus, i'd probably line up today, but since I commute to school, I'll be going elsewhere tomorrow. Good luck to all.

they been there since early Monday
30t6p3b.gif
where else you be going tomorrow? pm...
Since Monday? damn I must have not walked past Walter's when I had class on Tuesday then lol. pm sent.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Gonna be absolute chaos in this thread in a couple of hours.
laugh.gif

Good luck to those trying to get their Big Bangs.

I'll be so glad when this release is over, so that the incessant, repetitive questions can stop.

I agree. The same stupid questions over and over.

I know this is a big release but this release shows that there is no point in helping anyone else becasue the favor sure won't be returned.

Nor is anyone willing to help anyway without a fee

Originally Posted by marsh

Originally Posted by hulkogan74

houston is striking out big time!!!!

not looking too good?

Not at all bro,I been on the hunt since 9am,  striking out.......its bad,but if the spots have about 30 or so people in line, imma figure 20-25 foams per  store      so after the employees cop, there will be around 15, hope u get in line and get the BB's
   what size u lookin 4?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Columbus Ohio heads... Its GAME OVER if you havent been in line since wed.
HOH released this Tuesday,

"You can come between 6-7am tomorrow morning and draw a number. The number you pick will be your number in line. You must line up in the parking garage for 26 HOURS until 8am Friday morning. You cannot leave and come back. Once you are inside you may purchase ONE shoe, NOT one of each shoe. You are then allowed to get in the back of the line and try again. If you show up after 7am you will automatically be placed in back of the line. Goodluck..."

CAN THIS REALLY BE REAL LIFE?

IT'S PRETTY MUCH A WRAP IN HOUSTON TOO IF YOU AREN'T ALREADY LINED UP.
  This is real talk brotha, and  it only get worse, if you get in line u may have a chance of copping the LB'sthe foams will go first and then the thirst will take in, all the galaxies will dissapear!!
devil.gif

devil.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Nike needs to chill with limiting their shoes.

Some of us have to WORK in the morning. Some of us will be victim to the servers.

not looking too good?

Not at all bro,I been on the hunt since 9am,  striking out.......its bad,but if the spots have about 30 or so people in line, imma figure 20-25 foams per  store      so after the employees cop, there will be around 15, hope u get in line and get the BB's
   what size u lookin 4?

MORE LIKE 10-15 FOAMS PER A STORE ACCORDING TO THE MANAGER I SPOKE TO AND THAT'S BEFORE EMPLOYEE GRAB THEIRS. LITTLE MORE FOR THE LEBRONS, BUT JUST TALKING TO THE PEOPLE IN LINE WHEN I WENT TO THESE SPOTS, IF THEY CAN'T THE FOAMS THEN THE LEBRONS ARE NEXT UP FOR THE KILL.

This is a shame!!! Its not looking good for me!!

Man, didnt expect it to blow up like this!!

My spot is A WRAP!! For THE WHOLE PACK!!

SMH

not looking too good?

what size u lookin 4?

Hope you get yours too bro, and im looking for a 12 or a 13

Back
Top Bottom