Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by hulkogan74

Originally Posted by marsh

not looking too good?

Not at all bro,I been on the hunt since 9am,  striking out.......its bad,but if the spots have about 30 or so people in line, imma figure 20-25 foams per  store      so after the employees cop, there will be around 15, hope u get in line and get the BB's
   what size u lookin 4?

MORE LIKE 10-15 FOAMS PER A STORE ACCORDING TO THE MANAGER I SPOKE TO AND THAT'S BEFORE EMPLOYEE GRAB THEIRS. LITTLE MORE FOR THE LEBRONS, BUT JUST TALKING TO THE PEOPLE IN LINE WHEN I WENT TO THESE SPOTS, IF THEY CAN'T THE FOAMS THEN THE LEBRONS ARE NEXT UP FOR THE KILL.

yeah IKR this is hectic, yocant hit the lines till the am  right? What size you lookin for, I may get lucky if not, imma help out the fam

smh @ this release... hope i get lucky on NDC cause i'm not sure if anywhere in Milwaukee will get the asg pack. the local champs that got them last year have thee shadiest workers ever, they said they aren't getting them and they leave the phones off the hook all day so you can't call... but they got them last year and get most other releases...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

If I don't get these BB's I guess I will cop the China's from a seller for $250

This is a great call. Both shoes are on par, but BB's just feel a little more desirable at the moment. In a while, or if people were not so worried about their availability, they would be seen as comparable. Imagine if word was that they would be a GR with tons of pairs available...desire would immediately lessen..Don't get me wrong, I'm not preaching. I know how the desirability thing works and I still want these really bad, haha!

NOT TRUE.

doesn't matter f it's  GR or QS or Limited BS
when the hype beast bites it bites hard. Look how crazy the Concord !@** was and that was a GR full size run.
When more then 3 people ask about a shoe release resellers will automatically see money signs.
Shoe game is 7 days not bro. SEVEN DAYS

Originally Posted by Rene42188

Any1 contact the HoH down here in cali in Lakewood? How r they handing the release?

probably the same 5am lineup/track meet sponsored by Lakewood Sheriff

maaaaaan, mangos are growin on me. now i gotta choose between swingmans or mangos. i knew i should have stopped looking at the pics.

This is why I just can't be excited for any kicks anymore. Being broke I guess has helped in the long run to quell any urge to buy these things. I'm sure as hell not paying secondary market prices on this stuff. I haven;t even heard these blow away last years performers by a mile so to me it's a non issue. GL everyone.

Originally Posted by bhakc001

Any1 contact the HoH down here in cali in Lakewood? How r they handing the release?

So if I get there at 3am they gonna kick me out the parking lot? Was thinking being there at 3-4 and attempt to line up at 5

Originally Posted by bhakc001

So if I get there at 3am they gonna kick me out the parking lot? Was thinking being there at 3-4 and attempt to line up at 5
Well, they definitely won't let you hang out or park in the parking lot nearest to the mall entrance where they let people in. Best bet is to get there no later than 4 and park next to Target. By comparison, there were about 300 people by 4am last week for the Cement 4's. Mall security, HOH employees, and Lakewood Sheriff (5 squad cars) handled the lineup. I would also advise to wear shoes and clothes that you are comfortable SPRINTING in. Good luck!

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Eastbay has the count down timer up. It's official. Good luck.

Eastbay.
laugh.gif

I feel sorry for anyone trying to use Eastbay as the 1st option to get any of the All Star shoes.

wore my 9s today for good luck
laugh.gif

and ^* eastbay for limited releases..everytime i tried with them i would click add to card as soon as the timer ended and i was put on an hour and a half wait

Originally Posted by jst628

smh @ this release... hope i get lucky on NDC cause i'm not sure if anywhere in Milwaukee will get the asg pack. the local champs that got them last year have thee shadiest workers ever, they said they aren't getting them and they leave the phones off the hook all day so you can't call... but they got them last year and get most other releases...
30t6p3b.gif

you planning on goin there tomorrow morning? i remember i was talking to one of the employees at the southridge champs when the cool greys were coming out and he was tellin me how he had like 3 pairs aside for his friends

Bout to be a whole lot of heartbreak tonight. Damn those gitd soles lol. I have a set amount that I will not go over in the aftermarket cause im not gonna even waste my time tonight. Good luck to those who've been wanting the bangs for a min. Im more concerned about the swingmans, slh and mangos myself.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Originally Posted by jst628

30t6p3b.gif

you planning on goin there tomorrow morning? i remember i was talking to one of the employees at the southridge champs when the cool greys were coming out and he was tellin me how he had like 3 pairs aside for his friends

ignorant enough to tell you...
roll.gif

I doubt they'll be around the 414, but you can guess the places that would and they all are saying no so far, but we'll see
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Eastbay has the count down timer up. It's official. Good luck.

Eastbay.
laugh.gif

I feel sorry for anyone trying to use Eastbay as the 1st option to get any of the All Star shoes.

Yeah eastbay is nowhere near perfect but after dealing with ndc last week trying to get cloaks and then waiting 3 hours then still striking out after putting in all my info to order confirm ndc is def getting on par with eastbay as far as being horrible on release nights. Not to mention they you can't do phone orders with Nike for these and Nike putting shoes up early then cancelling. Nike has upset me this past week or so.

was going to pass on the Mangoes and cop only the Swingmans.. but these pics might have changed my mind about the Mangoes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom