Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

i dont get why stores feel the need to lie. I was in your store, you said you were getting them. I call to ask what time you're opening and you blatantly lie to discourage customers. If there was any kind of transparency with regular chains like footaction or footlocker then they would leave so many pissed off customers.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Originally Posted by jst628

smh @ this release... hope i get lucky on NDC cause i'm not sure if anywhere in Milwaukee will get the asg pack. the local champs that got them last year have thee shadiest workers ever, they said they aren't getting them and they leave the phones off the hook all day so you can't call... but they got them last year and get most other releases...
30t6p3b.gif

you planning on goin there tomorrow morning? i remember i was talking to one of the employees at the southridge champs when the cool greys were coming out and he was tellin me how he had like 3 pairs aside for his friends

ignorant enough to tell you...
roll.gif

I doubt they'll be around the 414, but you can guess the places that would and they all are saying no so far, but we'll see
ohwell.gif
just called FA southridge and she hung up on us for calling them out on lying to us in the past with releases, but their answer about getting ASG's was "ummm.... (pause for a good 3 seconds) no..." 
same answer from mayfair champs and southridge champs, all sounded like they're lying. WHY ARE ALL 414 WORKERS SHADY AF?

Does that Free Shipping code on Eastbay work for the brons or anyway to get free shipping on them? I already know NDC is gonna !!#* me over on checkout, I can already feel the meltdown
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

was going to pass on the Mangoes and cop only the Swingmans.. but these pics might have changed my mind about the Mangoes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ive been calling this colorway underrated since day one amidst, the hate for them, these pics just confirmed that, Will be copped!

Originally Posted by dariusgrand

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I love these, but my god I can not wait for this to be over
30t6p3b.gif

If anyone needs me to add anything to the first page, please let me know! I believe everything is up to date, minus a few pics of the lows which I will add later. Anyone wanna make predictions on how many pages we jump in the next 3-4 days? I'm saying we are at 950 or over!
laugh.gif

I know one thing for sure ! it's going to be a crapload of new memeber wondering where to get the ASG lebrons, KD, and etc. smh history is repeating itself it may seem 
All it is going to be is:
"Do you know where the big bangs will release online?"

"How do these fit?"

"When do the big bangs release? Oh ok, so is that 11pm tonight or tomorrow?"

"Copped 5 pairs! (even though there is a limit)"

"Damn nike servers!"

It's going to be the same questions all day. What's the point on coming to a forum if you don't read what's literally on the same page your asking the question.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Does that Free Shipping code on Eastbay work for the brons or anyway to get free shipping on them? I already know NDC is gonna !!#* me over on checkout, I can already feel the meltdown
laugh.gif

You aren't a gold or platinum club member?

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

you planning on goin there tomorrow morning? i remember i was talking to one of the employees at the southridge champs when the cool greys were coming out and he was tellin me how he had like 3 pairs aside for his friends

ignorant enough to tell you...
roll.gif

I doubt they'll be around the 414, but you can guess the places that would and they all are saying no so far, but we'll see
ohwell.gif
just called FA southridge and she hung up on us for calling them out on lying to us in the past with releases, but their answer about getting ASG's was "ummm.... (pause for a good 3 seconds) no..." 
same answer from mayfair champs and southridge champs, all sounded like they're lying. WHY ARE ALL 414 WORKERS SHADY AF?
This is what its becoming.  Instead of WORKING at a store and ultimately HELPING people/paying customers/potentially repeat customers out, most of these cats are just looking to cover themselves, their close friends, and be as shady as possible in the process.  Many don't even mince that they are doing so.  That's what burns me is the lack of tact, and ultimately their lack of any kind of "professionalism" when dealing with this stuff (i.e. saying one thing, doing another right in front of you- acting like they have no control over some "policies" then hearing they did something different for someone else(who they obviously know and do "favors" for).  This is all part of the current "game" as folks like to call it, and in the end, will probably force a good amount of us over 25/30 y.o. out of it at some point in the near future.  It seems to be happening quicker by the looks of things here on NT.  Most of the seasoned vets rarely show themselves around here anymore, and those that do are usually salty and irked for good reason.  They have their inside connects that do what they can/when they can and otherwise avoid all the absolute TRAVESHAMOCKERY that has become of a once very enjoyable "hobby". end rant
tired.gif

Rocked my Mangos today. I think they are getting over looked because of all the heat thats dropping around the same time. I was also passing but when I saw them yesterday I changed my mind. Had to cop and don't regret it. Hopefully I get lucky tonight.

Originally Posted by bhakc001

Originally Posted by Rene42188

Originally Posted by bhakc001

probably the same 5am lineup/track meet sponsored by Lakewood Sheriff

So if I get there at 3am they gonna kick me out the parking lot? Was thinking being there at 3-4 and attempt to line up at 5
Well, they definitely won't let you hang out or park in the parking lot nearest to the mall entrance where they let people in. Best bet is to get there no later than 4 and park next to Target. By comparison, there were about 300 people by 4am last week for the Cement 4's. Mall security, HOH employees, and Lakewood Sheriff (5 squad cars) handled the lineup. I would also advise to wear shoes and clothes that you are comfortable SPRINTING in. Good luck!
Well, looks like Lakewood HOH did a raffle earlier today at 10am. That's what I get for not calling them yesterday.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom