Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

nerd.gif
those orange kicks in the background of the low top? i cant tell what sneaker that is. could be the 9s

they look soldier 4's

Originally Posted by Shox23

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

nerd.gif
those orange kicks in the background of the low top? i cant tell what sneaker that is. could be the 9s

they look soldier 4's

I think those are soldier v because the 4 have mid foot strap it should not be seen on the sides. The V on the other hand has strap on both sides.

Originally Posted by jca998

How is that a South Beach colorway if its Black-Red?
Sorry, I should have clarified my remark...
I meant something along the lines of, "pics of the LeBron slides have surfaced again, but where's the South Beach c/w?!" as in the SB slide we have seen a pic of before and was rumored to be dropping at some point.

I can repost it if you don't remember...

i just dont understand why nike would get rid of the 360 air unit, it was the bread and butter of the shoe

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Kicks are releasing in a few weeks and still no pics :/

That's why I felt like they scrapped the design! Who knows lol...They could have made some minor changes to the shoe though.

I reeeeeally hope they changed the design or made a second version, one for casual, one for ball

Originally Posted by AMdoctor

i just dont understand why nike would get rid of the 360 air unit, it was the bread and butter of the shoe
The 9 lows seem to have the 360 air unit though

LeBron is playing in the Team Philly vs. Team Melo basketball game on September 25th.
Interested in seeing what Nike has planned for him..

I guess those are the Cannon/Volt/Orange colorway huh...

Can't say I'm loving them on first glance, just seems like a little too much going on

Still not blown away even though its a new colorway. The cf weave design and hyperfuse flywire upper remain black. If it was a darker green it would compliment the cannon color.

Those are ugly as hell lol, let the hype for another sub par lebron begin! Can't believe yal will cop these but pass on hot retros+ colors because they aren't OG SMH

#@%$
I said I didnt like those all black lows. But those look nice up there.
The hwc is probably going to look nice.

I kinda like those aqua/volt/orange but they should really replace that woven material with suede or leather.

Back
Top Bottom