Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I guess those are the Cannon/Volt/Orange colorway huh...

Can't say I'm loving them on first glance, just seems like a little too much going on

That's what most sneakerheads like these days with the Lebron line. Slap on fruity colors, make limited, and they will sell out immediately.

I guess I'm the only one disappointed by that colorway huh? waited all that time for pictures to leak and that's what we get huh?
Edit: That's the second qs color way the one that was suppose be like the "ZKVI O.C". Mission fail if that was their aim, which i doubt it was.

Like I said earlier in this thread. This shoe just doesn't look like a LeBron shoe. I don't know how to describe it, but the look of this shoe just doesn't come off as his shoe.

You know....they're not that bad actually. I do think they tried to do too much colors-wise. I'm holding judgement until I see some more/better pictures though.

michelangelo_tmnt_pictureboxart_160w.jpg

Michelangelo's!

the more i look at them... the more they start to grow on me. These definitely wont be a hood classic, but probably something else on the courts.

The Black/Red pair dropping at the end of October are executed a lot better than the QS displayed one page back. The paneling on this shoe just doesn't allow for 'creative' colours, it would seem that solids with accents are the best look.

Ain't feelin that colorway.....

Lebron fans will psychologically force themselves to like this colorway without even knowing it!
laugh.gif

I don't like them.

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

nike-lebron-9-miami-heat-2.jpg
I love the colorway.....but it still can't make the shoe attractive....its just ugly.  The tongue looks big  that ankle covering piece is too high.  The inside of the shoe is ugly.  I don't like the way the toe cap wraps to the outside of the shoe either.....can we have this colorway on an 8?? lol

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

nike-lebron-9-miami-heat-2.jpg
are you guys kidding me right now? these will be the best performance Lebrons to date i think.
not everyone loves the 360 air bag,  sure it looks great but, zoom forefoot/ airbag heel cushion is 

the best solution to comfort for a wide range of players including Lebron himself.... just my opinion

i feel like this shoe is a step up from the last. i don't see what ppl don't see in this shoe...

i don't even like lebron at all like that but at least one colorway of this shoe is copped.

Those Lebron 9 'Miami' have the exact same color as the Kobe 6 'Glass Blue'. Its so much going on, you can either hate or love the colorway, I don't see a neutral feeling.

Darn near looks like a "chaos" Lebron 9.  As usual most are frowning upon it, but as we near release and folks hear that they are limited to 938 pair, hype grows and these fetch 500 + w.o a problem.

IMO, like them as much or more than just about every other CW I've seen, but I am in no hurry to grab these or any other 9s.  Lebron line really dying down for me.  IMO KD4>>> and CHEAPER than Lebron 9.  2 for 1 works for me.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Those are ugly as hell lol, let the hype for another sub par lebron begin! Can't believe yal will cop these but pass on hot retros+ colors because they aren't OG SMH

if your talking about Jordan retros.......
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Do sane people still buy those bad quality shoes?
laugh.gif

They look like lucky charm boots to me, im not feelin the 9 at all and this colorway isnt makin them any more appealin. When i first saw the 8 south beach colorway i knew it was the $+%*, this on the otherhand......mmhh

Back
Top Bottom