Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by bhakc001

Originally Posted by Rene42188

So if I get there at 3am they gonna kick me out the parking lot? Was thinking being there at 3-4 and attempt to line up at 5
Well, they definitely won't let you hang out or park in the parking lot nearest to the mall entrance where they let people in. Best bet is to get there no later than 4 and park next to Target. By comparison, there were about 300 people by 4am last week for the Cement 4's. Mall security, HOH employees, and Lakewood Sheriff (5 squad cars) handled the lineup. I would also advise to wear shoes and clothes that you are comfortable SPRINTING in. Good luck!
Well, looks like Lakewood HOH did a raffle earlier today at 10am. That's what I get for not calling them yesterday.
mad.gif

You'd be lucky to even get them on the phone. I know the HOH I kept calling was always busy. I tried for a couple of days. It's ridiculous.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Well, they definitely won't let you hang out or park in the parking lot nearest to the mall entrance where they let people in. Best bet is to get there no later than 4 and park next to Target. By comparison, there were about 300 people by 4am last week for the Cement 4's. Mall security, HOH employees, and Lakewood Sheriff (5 squad cars) handled the lineup. I would also advise to wear shoes and clothes that you are comfortable SPRINTING in. Good luck!
Well, looks like Lakewood HOH did a raffle earlier today at 10am. That's what I get for not calling them yesterday.
mad.gif

You'd be lucky to even get them on the phone. I know the HOH I kept calling was always busy. I tried for a couple of days. It's ridiculous.
I never have a problem getting through to Lakewood HOH. I live 5 minutes away if anything. South Coast HOH, on the other hand, will either be busy, or just ring forever and no one will pick up.

Originally Posted by hulkogan74

If I strike out on the brons, I'm doing for the kobe and durants

I'm not worried about striking out due to low numbers, it's the site crashing that worries me

i picked up the mangos today. in person they are *%%%$$ dope and the color is super bright. first pair of 9s for me. still waiting for the free gums to go on sale haha

Those on foot pics of the Mango are making me warm up for them... IF I can cop somewhere under retail I'd be game

Back
Top Bottom