Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by jjohnson3861

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by jjohnson3861

Somebody please explain to me why Lebrons and Kobes are excluded from discounts on ftl online.  I know most of the more limited CWs usually are but I can't even use my bday coupon on CGs?
sick.gif
  Is there any possible way I'll be able to apply my bday coupon to the DMs Thursday night?

Kobe and Lebron are two of the best in the world. Wouldn't you get as many people to pay full price as possible?
I guess I'm just salty because I was looking forward to my discount.  So there's no way to get around the discount restriction for this upcoming release?  Will they honor it in-store?

I recommend going to the store.  I used my birthday discount on the Kobe VII Sharks.  It's worth a shot.

Originally Posted by Brain9i6

Via SneakerFiles

Detailed and close up of the Nike LeBron 9 Swingman
These and the SLH and I'm done. Nike is killing me financially, in the past week I've got Kobe All-Stars, All Star Dunks, Bron CG's, Kobe Sharks and Bron Scarface's (FSR at the Los Americas Outlets for my SD Sneakerheads)....then again I said I was done after the China's 
grin.gif
Tattoo dude gon be pissed tomorrow when I keep checking for that twitter link at 9 lol.

I also think it'll be easier to cop the DM's, one of my footlockers already have them on display. Apparently they have a decent amount, he was saying about 20 or so and may be getting more tomorrow.

Originally Posted by us3Less

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by Scorpez

definitely MANGO
It makes perfect sense.

The only thing that makes me think other wise is the French translation of the c/w underneath.

When I went back and looked at both my Mango Barca Kobe VIs and the Blake HDs, both feature Mango in the c/w, the French translation of "mangue" was featured underneath.

That is NOT the case with the 'Brons though!

Could it possibly be any thing else?

I read somewhere a couple posts afterwards that someone said "mint."
Can it also possibly be Midnight Navy in reference to the tongue (if that even does look like midnight navy)?
I think you're reaching. Honestly, I think TM is referring to "Trim" and MN is referring to "Main" in regards to the body of the shoe...

Originally Posted by sniper

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

It makes perfect sense.

The only thing that makes me think other wise is the French translation of the c/w underneath.

When I went back and looked at both my Mango Barca Kobe VIs and the Blake HDs, both feature Mango in the c/w, the French translation of "mangue" was featured underneath.

That is NOT the case with the 'Brons though!

Could it possibly be any thing else?

Can it also possibly be Midnight Navy in reference to the tongue (if that even does look like midnight navy)?
I think you're reaching. Honestly, I think TM is referring to "Trim" and MN is referring to "Main" in regards to the body of the shoe...
MN is Mango. Here is the official full colorway description for the ASGs direct from NDC's launch list:

[table][tr][td]02/24/12[/td][td]LeBron 9 ASG[/td][td]Total Orange/Metallic Silver-Team Orange-Mango[/td][td]$170[/td][td]520811-800[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by jst628

big bang on foot pics are killing me
30t6p3b.gif

I feel you dude
roll.gif
  Out of all the 3 releases this weekend which will be more limited cause I want to get that one first than wait for the other ones

That video of the Swingman, game over. Might as well have those bagged up and at the register for me cause those will be had.

Err' time I look down today while running errands...
30816960c33515bbd7924d9a559daf96373dd6e9_r.jpg

...I got a glimpse of "3M Glory" lol ... #NeedMoreLebron9's 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by sniper

MN is Mango. Here is the official full colorway description for the ASGs direct from NDC's launch list:

[table][tr][td]02/24/12[/td][td]LeBron 9 ASG[/td][td]Total Orange/Metallic Silver-Team Orange-Mango[/td][td]$170[/td][td]520811-800[/td][/tr][/table]
Damn! My fault. Should have looked at that. I was also thinking something completely different for TTL as well...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by datpiff110

throw some white laces in the cool grey Bron Brons

its a good look
I'm hoping to come up on some soon, it would be a good look for the summer. I need to figure out if I'm copping FreeGums after this weekends trio drop 
nerd.gif

picked this shirt up today to go with my big bangs since it kinda looks galaxy like but it looks like it can go with my cannons too

Back
Top Bottom