Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I'm headed back home to the city next week. If the Mangos are still sitting in some stores by then, I'll cop. If not, no big loss. Really like how they're looking though...

Originally Posted by jaeY

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Which of the 2 will go up in price more? Dunkmans or Swingmans? I can only cop 1 on friday and I'm leaning towards Dunkmans
pimp.gif

beast alert!
or maybe he can only afford 1 pair now and wants to try and save a lil $$ down tha line  
Steezzz imho and its just a guess the swingmans will prob end up being a bit more valuable, and would prob cost more down the line than the dunkmans, again just a guess and good luck !

Damn 1000 pages.

Friday will be for comparing the Dunk and Swing and picking which looks better in person. Still debating the SLH. I thought they looked good in person but SO much purple. Game time decision.

Just saw the Dunkman in person. They were a easy pass from online pictures compared to the other two. Well now they have my attention. They really catch your eye in person.

Now I need to see the Mango in person.

Going to hold out a few days on the swingmans and dunkmans to cop on discount, if i miss out oh well I have enough lebron 9 colorways. no way im feeding the resellers....

I don't usually clean my shoes until i absolutely have to, like my heat becomes beaters but anyleast i wear my shoes. anyways with the glow in the dark soles, i think i might have to wipe em down every time i wear them no? I just want them to keep it's full glow potential as long as possible. or will cleaning them so often make them yellow? don't usually ask these type of questions but i figured everyone with these could benefit from a good answer.

Originally Posted by Shox23

Nike-LeBron-9-Low-Easter.jpg
These look better with every picture I see. Sunlight on this shoe could be
eek.gif

I haven't wanted a shoe as bad as I do the SLH in a long time, can't wait for this month to end
pimp.gif

nike-lebron-9-gr-summit-lake-hornets-3-04.jpg

Got ASG 9's in today, one thing I've noticed is that on my left shoe the inside wall is "bent" more then other shoe making is poke out more. Even putting them on a lacing them semi-tight it's still like this (see pix below). It's hard to get them at the right angle to show exactly what I mean, but you can see it in the pix. Am I'm just being picky? And/or is there a way to fix this?

Somebody please explain to me why Lebrons and Kobes are excluded from discounts on ftl online.  I know most of the more limited CWs usually are but I can't even use my bday coupon on CGs?
sick.gif
  Is there any possible way I'll be able to apply my bday coupon to the DMs Thursday night?

Originally Posted by jjohnson3861

Somebody please explain to me why Lebrons and Kobes are excluded from discounts on ftl online.  I know most of the more limited CWs usually are but I can't even use my bday coupon on CGs?
sick.gif
  Is there any possible way I'll be able to apply my bday coupon to the DMs Thursday night?

Kobe and Lebron are two of the best in the world. Wouldn't you get as many people to pay full price as possible?

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I don't usually clean my shoes until i absolutely have to, like my heat becomes beaters but anyleast i wear my shoes. anyways with the glow in the dark soles, i think i might have to wipe em down every time i wear them no? I just want them to keep it's full glow potential as long as possible. or will cleaning them so often make them yellow? don't usually ask these type of questions but i figured everyone with these could benefit from a good answer.

Thats why I'm searching for a 2nd pair right now at a good price, while i wait for my first pair to ship to me.....smh

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by jjohnson3861

sick.gif

Kobe and Lebron are two of the best in the world. Wouldn't you get as many people to pay full price as possible?
I guess I'm just salty because I was looking forward to my discount.  So there's no way to get around the discount restriction for this upcoming release?  Will they honor it in-store?

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by Scorpez

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Okay guys, I gotta question for all the sneaker sleuths on here re: Big Bangs/AS/Galaxy...

The c/w on the box reads as:
TTL ORNG/MTLLC SLVR-TM ORNG-MN

My question is, what is the 'MN' an abbreviation for? My guess is MANGO!

Any one else? 
definitely MANGO
It makes perfect sense.

The only thing that makes me think other wise is the French translation of the c/w underneath.

When I went back and looked at both my Mango Barca Kobe VIs and the Blake HDs, both feature Mango in the c/w, the French translation of "mangue" was featured underneath.

That is NOT the case with the 'Brons though!

Could it possibly be any thing else?

I read somewhere a couple posts afterwards that someone said "mint."
Can it also possibly be Midnight Navy in reference to the tongue (if that even does look like midnight navy)?

Back
Top Bottom