Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

can't wait for the Swingmans then the SLH later in the month

bought this Hornets shirt to match
pimp.gif

WHY would Nike NOT make matching green laces for the Dunkmans????
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

And why the hell is the check BLACK!!??????
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

for the people who have the LBJ In Orbit shirt.

Is the color of the shirt spot on with the shoes are little darker?
Can I get a side by side shot?

Which of the 2 will go up in price more? Dunkmans or Swingmans? I can only cop 1 on friday and I'm leaning towards Dunkmans
pimp.gif

im thinking swingmans,dunkmans, and mangos in that order. Mangos are the only ones that i have confirmed will be releasing locally, so no rush to cop those since Lebrons sit in my area. We still have the BHM sitting tempting me as well. But it looks like another online release try this weekend for the DM and SM.Im glad these arent that limited so hopefully everyone gets their pairs with no hassle.

So let me get this straight do the DM's have 3m speckled on the toe box or is it scraped?

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Which of the 2 will go up in price more? Dunkmans or Swingmans? I can only cop 1 on friday and I'm leaning towards Dunkmans
pimp.gif

beast alert!

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by torres

Originally Posted by nikeairon

I understand that the general consensus is to .5 size up on these LeBrons. Ive never been one to size up on ANY shoe but from what I've been reading, it's almost necessary to .5 size up. I've just always been weary of having my kicks looking like clown shoes...Also, it looks like some colorways fit true to size and some don't. I just ordered my first pair of Lebron 9s online without trying them on in store which I should have, and I indeed went .5 size up. Now with that being said, I hate to fill up the thread with more sizing questions but what I really want to know is for those of you guys that did size up, was the fit alot more comfortable than actually going TTS? Did you feel a big noticable difference? Any help is much appreciated you guys.
I went .5 size up on all bron 9s except cannon...cannon I went a full size up.

trust me .5 size up is the way to go and makes a huge difference on comfort level.

Guys, everyones foot is different. Just go to your local sneaker shop and try on a damn pair.

Get off your %%+%, and do something.

Those SLH are nice, but I have the slh 8's. so Im good.
i got the slh 8, and getting the 9s. and the dunk man are not looking too good. Not as good as the 8 dunk man.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

10ga4id.jpg

2u6d4ix.jpg
Terrence J. wearing Nike LeBron 9 Big Bang Galaxy all-star
I didn't see wale with them, that dude usually post a pic for every lebron he gets. He like i didn't get those, but he do got them weatherman's on.

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

Originally Posted by torres

Originally Posted by nikeairon

I understand that the general consensus is to .5 size up on these LeBrons. Ive never been one to size up on ANY shoe but from what I've been reading, it's almost necessary to .5 size up. I've just always been weary of having my kicks looking like clown shoes...Also, it looks like some colorways fit true to size and some don't. I just ordered my first pair of Lebron 9s online without trying them on in store which I should have, and I indeed went .5 size up. Now with that being said, I hate to fill up the thread with more sizing questions but what I really want to know is for those of you guys that did size up, was the fit alot more comfortable than actually going TTS? Did you feel a big noticable difference? Any help is much appreciated you guys.
I went .5 size up on all bron 9s except cannon...cannon I went a full size up.

trust me .5 size up is the way to go and makes a huge difference on comfort level.

PLEASE FOLLOW THE ABOVE.

there is a small line between comfort and OMG get the freakin kicks off my foot before I explode.

the LBJ9 play this scene out very well.

LOL!  Appreciate all the replys guys, def made me feel a lil better about my decision. 
grin.gif

The LBJ are fire, but the price is a lil up there.....so I only grab the CWs that are worth grabbing. Nuke is also flooding the game with CWs.....can you say nike factory.

Back
Top Bottom