Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

The more I think about it the more I think the elites WILL have the visible flywire, has anyone seen the new hyperdunks? Man I reallllllly hope they don't go that route

if anyone in miami is looking, I saw all 3 lebrons at dolphin mall today. not sure if they have a fsr but just a heads up

after those outdoor pics I change my mind on the Dunkmans, too grey'@!% to me.

I need them Mangos tho
devil.gif

On foot pic for yall, passed on the dunkmans though, didnt have that WOW factor in my personal opinion 

I take back what I said about the black laces look way better, on foot I think the grey looks better. Just put mine on with black laces and they look aight but grey 3M is a better look

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Really not feeling the SMs with the xmas laces. It's a little OD IMO.

This.
I can't wait til I get mine Swingmans in the mail.  When that box comes I'm gonna be like 

529076193.gif

So headed down to the mall this morning to see all 3 colorways first hand

Mangos were definitely nicer than I expected but it was always a pass for me.
Swingmans actually disappointed me in person. Nothing special and no pop whatsoever IMO. Looked a lot better in pics.
Dunkmans sold me right when I saw them up close. Really love the green and the lace swap will make em even nicer. I think I just found my new bball shoes...

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Like Pointguy said the dunkmans don't look the same in person. Something about the grey.

Might have something to do with that Fugazi Swingman logo on them Dunkmans, bro.
happy.gif

But really, swap them 3M laces out with the Black Neon joints & you'll see a big difference.

^i was talkin about the shirt that has the dunkman logo with the halo around it.. but that ones still nice too

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Like Pointguy said the dunkmans don't look the same in person. Something about the grey.

Might have something to do with that Fugazi Swingman logo on them Dunkmans, bro.
happy.gif

But really, swap them 3M laces out with the Black Neon joints & you'll see a big difference.
Yeah I just did that. I still like them a lot. It's funny because when I bought the dunkmans the employee was like your lucky because we only got 3 pairs in with the ring around the dunkman. I gave him the 
indifferent.gif
 look and he realized I didn't really care so he asked me if I wanted to pick out a pair without a halo and I didn't care. Either way I was just happy to have them and he looked like he spent time trying to hook me up with an exclusive pair 
laugh.gif
. Oh well it's for me not like I'm trying to resell em. Hopefully my NDC pairs comes without the Halo so I can have one of each 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GotLuv4Js

sneakermane wrote:

I was in disbelief. A local DTLR opened up claiming they had less than 10 pairs. The Hell?!

Employees must of went thru the stock. Plus the line was filled with kids that should of been in school talking bout they only there to flip. We don't care what size we get.
30t6p3b.gif

I could of bought the last pair which was a size 10. But I told the homie behind me that needed a size 11 that he can have that 10 & I bounced.
Did that happen to be DTLR out Columbia Mall? 

Bingo!!!!

Only went up there for Swingmans & Dunkmans anyway. My other spot held me down on Mangos. Just tripped me out thou how everybody went crazy as soon as they heard Mangos was suppose to be limited. Soon as they opened opened to let the first 10 heads in there, cuz that opened the gate was gloating "All y'all ain't getting the shoe."

Whatever Man!!!
laugh.gif

Copped my pairs at my store. 5 cats behind me were goin' in on the Mangos. I love my swingmans, but I've done a 180 on the Dunkmans.

Originally Posted by MikeRendo

Why is the volt color so inconsistent....the sprites are supposedly volt....and the dunkmans are also but those two colors aren't even close

Here goes NT doing what NT does.....NIT-PICKING!

Dunkman 9s aren't the same VOLT as those Volt Uptempos. I know this.

But neither were the Dunkman 7s....

Oh so I guess the 7s are now KINDA' OFF too?
happy.gif

^Yep Sneakermane your correct. It's not the same volt. I wouldn't say it's off though. I like these DM 9's more then the volt on the uptempos.

Sneakermane I'm starting to wonder who has more kicks? Me or you. Everytime I pull something obscure out of the collection your right there with something else. good stuff.

The dunkmans are NOT volt. The del sol Kobe VIIs are not del sol. None of the previous dunkmans were volt. These are closer to what the others were. I feel like nike basketball is using certain colors in the names of shoes to add hype to them even though they aren't really using those colors. When the release date for the Kobe VII was originally posted on ndc the colorway was Black/White - Tour Yellow - Metallic Silver. Sometime before release they changed it to Black/White - Del Sol - Stealth. I don't know what is going on but I don't like it.

Brandon....I wish those Dunkman 7s were mines. They belong to a homie. I soooooo regret passing. Aaargh! And you can't call it quits after SLHs with no Hurricanes in that collection. Where's the love for THE U?
happy.gif

Got a few more 9s to scoop up & at least the Easter lows for me. And I'm also anxious to see those Elites. But for $250....they better do a Miami inspired colorway. Or at least a REAL Miami Heat colorway (red, black, white & YELLOW).

And as far as who has the most kicks? Me! lol

All the pics of the dunkmans kind of makes me regret passing, but I'll settle for the swingmans

Back
Top Bottom