Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Wanted to do this to the swingmans ever since I first saw them. Like Pointguy said the dunkmans don't look the same in person. Something about the grey.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Them xmas laces, this is just flat out mean!

Just copped my swingmans, I'll post a few pics with flash/nonflash later. In person these things aren't as blue as most pics depict them, its just like the box says, green abyss. I love these things and are easily my favorite LBJ9 right now, but man those bright mangos are amazing in person as well. DIdn't feel like dropping 400 today so maybe I'll cop those mangos down the road. Dunkmans are nice but wasn't too impressed. Top 5 for me would be
1)Swingman
2)BB
3)Cannon
4)China
5)Miami Night/Xmas

copped the swingmans from ndc last night for 190 shipped. then was able to grab a pair of dunkmans at the store here locally. the dunkmans look really good on feet. probably my favorite on-foot colorway of the 9s yet. easy to wear. none of the dunkmans in my area had the halo though. waiting on the swingmans to ship. too bad no stores in my area got them in. only the dunkmans. im very surprised how they didnt all sell out last night and theyre still available in half the sizes today on eastbay.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

My homie sent me this pic. Dunkmans with Neon laces.....Done deal!
smokin.gif
thats the 1st thing i did when i got mine!!!!
pimp.gif
.......gonna try all neon using the extra laces i got commin wit my ids

Why is the volt color so inconsistent....the sprites are supposedly volt....and the dunkmans are also but those two colors aren't even close

i wish i could of copped the swingmans but picked up too many sneakers last week. gotta chill for awhile
frown.gif

do the dunkmans look good with the green laces in them? i dont wanna switch mine out yet. lol. anyone have pictures of it? i really like the 3m laces in them right now.

I just put the black/volt laces in one of my shoes and realized that they're not 3M...
frown.gif
 bummed... but they def look better.
I just put up some comparison shots on instagram between the grey 3M laces and the Black/volt laces... 

...instagram is rangerrupert if you're interested...

-Also please nobody take this as my trying to get more followers I honestly don't care about instagram it's just an easy way to share pics

My girl just told me Champs sold out of SM. Footlocker didnt get Swingmans, but got Dunkmans. The Shiekhs didn't get either Swingmans or Dunkmans, but Mangos, FSR. %!*!. I just want SM.

Last night LeBron wore a new clear soled black and red LeBron 9 P.E.
6044168.jpg

2gsq3pf.jpg

14029471710.jpg

1zq4hly.jpg

140294714.jpg

258xevr.jpg

ou7hqe.jpg

v2rz2t.jpg

smokin.gif

nike lebron 9, player exclusive, id miami heat, portland trail blazers

anyone cop the shirt that goes with the swingmans? its sooo dope.. would have copped but didnt have my size

Got a call from a connect telling me he had a size 9.5 ready for me at the shop.  Cancelled my Eastbay order and picked these up. The color is way nicer in person.  I must say though, as these are my first pair of the LBJ 9 series, Nike should've stuck with the full 360 air bag.  The LBJ 8 are way more comfortable compared to these.

Originally Posted by Joulze

Originally Posted by sneakermane

My homie sent me this pic. Dunkmans with Neon laces.....Done deal!
smokin.gif
As soon as my pair arrives from NDC the black laces will be in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
that pic is tempting me to make that move on over to nikestore.com, and I just got the Big Bangs
30t6p3b.gif
damn you Nike yall couldn't space these release dates out at all huh?

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

anyone cop the shirt that goes with the swingmans? its sooo dope.. would have copped but didnt have my size

I copped. Got it on discount for about $23 from a friendly employee.Ima post the pic soon!

Saw someone ask for pics of Dunkmans being worn outdoors, hope these help one way or another..

2r40k8z.jpg
2iuz09d.jpg

2wgdx7b.jpg

34hyvyc.jpg

And some bonus pics..

keytty.jpg

s623xl.jpg

Cannon "Volt" vs. Dunkman "Volt"... huge difference

dxxov6.jpg

Tried to get a pic of the dull/visible Flywire issue I mentioned in my previous post but the lighting just won't let me capture it.. not a big deal really.

Also anyone wants to get rid of their 3m laces, or any 9 laces for that matter, hit me up!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom