Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I got a pair of Swingmans on NDC last night, can't wait for them to get here. I wonder if I made the right decision not getting the Dunkmans. I still got a few LB9 I wanna get though, Chinas, All Stars, Cool Greys

I have taken a liking to them once I got them home. Store lighting makes the Anthracite look like crap but it's more like Cool Grey outdoors and gunmetal grey indoors with decent lighting. Glad homie gave me the discount cuz I wasn't gonna bring them home if he didn't to be honest. Threw the black laces on and plan to use the grey laces in the CG8.

Might mess with the swoosh later on but the stealthy look is mean.

6801500738_c671ff4a4c.jpg

Black laces
6801496642_f81bc47c33.jpg

Grabbed the Swingmans off NDC last night with a gift card from a return a while back then hit the local Footlocker today at lunch and took back a pair of shoes my wife hated that she never wore and grabbed the Dunkmans (without the halo). With the return and military discount, 65 bucks. I wasn't complaining at all. Today was a good day.

im wearing one volt lace and one 3m lace on each side. lol. is that corny? i cant decide on which one looks better. i like how it looks right now.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I have taken a liking to them once I got them home. Store lighting makes the Anthracite look like crap but it's more like Cool Grey outdoors and gunmetal grey indoors with decent lighting. Glad homie gave me the discount cuz I wasn't gonna bring them home if he didn't to be honest. Threw the black laces on and plan to use the grey laces in the CG8.

Might mess with the swoosh later on but the stealthy look is mean.

6801500738_c671ff4a4c.jpg

Black laces
6801496642_f81bc47c33.jpg

Damn man, why did you have to post these?!  Making the wait for them to come in so much harder!  These pictures are easily the best we've seen so far.  Nice job man!

Went to my local HOH, to cop the Dunkmans, while they looked nice, I don't feel that they were worth $170...So ill just wait to get them on discount....Until then, I'm going to wait until my Big Bangs get here, and the SLH, come out.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by MikeRendo

Why is the volt color so inconsistent....the sprites are supposedly volt....and the dunkmans are also but those two colors aren't even close

Here goes NT doing what NT does.....NIT-PICKING!

Dunkman 9s aren't the same VOLT as those Volt Uptempos. I know this.

But neither were the Dunkman 7s....

Oh so I guess the 7s are now KINDA' OFF too?
happy.gif

Nobody is nit picking ...I picked up the dunkmans cuz I think there dope.....I just find it strange they use the same name for two very different colors

not a lebron fan at all. only pair of lebrons i own period are lbj 9 miami nights. that said, from today's release in terms of looks it looks like:

1. DM
2. SM
3. Mango

or

1. SM
2. DM
3. Mango

i think mangos are still around here. gonna head to bmore tomorrow to see what brons are still left. need to see them in person.

Went to my local HOH, to cop the Dunkmans, while they looked nice, I don't feel that they were worth $170...So ill just wait to get them on discount....Until then, I'm going to wait until my Big Bangs get here, and the SLH, come out.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

not a lebron fan at all. only pair of lebrons i own period are lbj 9 miami nights. that said, from today's release in terms of looks it looks like:

1. DM
2. SM
3. Mango

or

1. SM
2. DM
3. Mango

I agree, those mangos just dont do anything for me. Can't believe people are +100 for a gr Lebron.

Originally Posted by mrlongong

im wearing one volt lace and one 3m lace on each side. lol. is that corny? i cant decide on which one looks better. i like how it looks right now.

I'm doing the same thing 
laugh.gif

Leaning towards the grey laces they just look better to me

Copped my Dunkmans today. Swingmans surprised me with how great they look in person as compared to pics. I will be copping those after SLH.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom