Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by keezpeele

39c1666be193019436784e10ffdb4069ef38f91a_r.jpg

5e636ccb6be6ea639fa2055396813f4b87de0dff_r.jpg

Small collection of 9's
Looks like you took this pic from a jail cell!
indifferent.gif

Any luck finding a hat for them Mangos? I'm sure a good match wont be easy to find

My Swingmans arrived one day earlier than estimated, shout out to FedEX and Nike MOA
pimp.gif

Yall right, pics don't do these justice, colorway is bananas in person. My fav colorway of the 9s thus far.

Yea the dunkman laces are definately the way to go in the BHM. Anybody know when the next 50% off weekend is? Im tryna cop the breds,blackouts, n cool greys then. Mangos too if they sit like I think they will.

Modern Notoriety is reporting that the "Teal" PS colorway will resemble the South Beaches and they also come with pink laces. Here come the hypebeasts...

Originally Posted by WITNESS AM 6

lol at some of you guys calling the SLH "chick shoes". They're clean, top 5 color way for the 9's IMO. And about them being feminine or "chick shoes" thats hilarious. If you have girlfriends who wear high top basketball shoes or LeBron's in general, instead of telling everyone on an online forum that these kicks are fugaze, go find some new $%%$ haha

Yeah, I didn't know purple was just a "chick color".lol. People calling them a chick shoe must be insecure of their manhood. The SLH are definitely one of the best colorways of the 9.IMO

Originally Posted by thapointguy

You can't say no to them if Wale wears them
sick.gif

wale.jpg

11bhv7m.jpg

I still say no.... But maybe I need to see them in person. Side note I never understood why people wear their laces in that loose and untied style. It always just looked stupid and seemed impractical, don't you shoes slide around?

Nice!  I had a $30 giftcard, total came out to $87.  And to think I almost pulled the trigger on a pair for 160 at b/s forum.  Patience is a virtue!!!

Originally Posted by Scorpez

Originally Posted by keezpeele

39c1666be193019436784e10ffdb4069ef38f91a_r.jpg

5e636ccb6be6ea639fa2055396813f4b87de0dff_r.jpg

Small collection of 9's
Looks like you took this pic from a jail cell!
indifferent.gif

Any luck finding a hat for them Mangos? I'm sure a good match wont be easy to find

roll.gif
  it's my dorm room walls, and the mangos are a tough match...looks orange in pics but is definitely more a peach/pink color in person

I was just wondering if anybody knew where you can pickup this Nike shirt to match the Mango's?  Champs??

%24(KGrHqN,!h8E8N+2EfQ9BPUTY5nheg~~60_58.JPG

Uh Oh Wale has em on you know the shoe is a GO now! Lemme get in line right now for em imma start calling all the FLs, FAs & HoH. Can't wait to get these and wear em out the store after I purchase them. See you guys at the line remember if you snooze you lose!

The hype on the elites is going to go through the roof if they are anything like SBs, here we go...

Oh yeah I forgot to mention imma hit up Lids as soon as I buy the SLHs and buy a matching Hornets snapback to go with the shoes. I also gotta purple shirt that says "I <3 Prince" that I can borrow from my sister to go with the whole outfit!! I know it's a girl's shirt but nobody knows that but me. #GETLIKEME

they could theoretically be an easter version as well, the mint candy is the green on the easters is it not?

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Originally Posted by SJPitbull

I was just wondering if anybody knew where you can pickup this Nike shirt to match the Mango's?  Champs??

%24%28KGrHqN,%21h8E8N+2EfQ9BPUTY5nheg~~60_58.JPG
My local Footaction has that shirt.. that one and a "I Rock Private stock" in black / silver/ mango color
EDIT: Here's the Private stock one: http://www.eastbay.com/pr...sku=54452010&size=XL

Awesome, thanks man! Good lookin out!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom