Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by jst628

the hype has started...
nike-lebron-9-elite-south-beach.png
Those are the south beach laces from the 8s

why are we still waiting on the elite pics? we need something new to hold us over since the slhs are the last cw to be shown...

SLH are cool but all I need are the swingmans and maybe x-mas if I can find them at a good price and I'm done with the 9. Lows do nothing for me and I'm not paying 250+ for elites

Y'all know that pic of Wale in the SLH's got posted a few weeks back. I am now fully intrigued by the Elites. $250 pending pics of the shoes.

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Originally Posted by thapointguy

You can't say no to them if Wale wears them
sick.gif

wale.jpg

11bhv7m.jpg

I still say no.... But maybe I need to see them in person. Side note I never understood why people wear their laces in that loose and untied style. It always just looked stupid and seemed impractical, don't you shoes slide around?
To answer your question...No they dont flop. If they do its only for like the first wear. I wear all my sneakers "unlaced" unless of course im hooping or running. Some shoes it doesnt look right
but for lebrons 
pimp.gif

I wish they would just leave the South Beach colorway with the 8s, they really don't need to be trying to hype a shoe because of that color way. But I guess if your trying to sell a $250 shoe, you have to do what you can.

If they look good,I have no problem buying them, but geez I wish they would just let that South Beach Color way go..Let that be the Lebron 8 story like JP said.

Using the South Beach colorway to sell the Elite...smart.

Smart as hell.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

A quick question for the room......do the miami nights fit the same as cannons?
I hear some of these colorways dont all fit the same. Which is illogical.

I already had the Miami Nights and they were super comfortable.  Wore my Freegums, same size, last night to the Wizards/Lakers game and they were really snug...think it might have been tight lacing.  wasnt uncomfortable though.

When news first broke about the Elites, and the Miami Vice colorway "pink" wasn't included....Nike playing a proven card.

Originally Posted by JHes91

We should see pictures of the elites soon since they come out on the 20th
04/20/12LeBron 9 P.S. EliteBlack/Metallic Gold-Black$250516958-002
WHAT!!! I think here is where I have to draw the line.

My last pair of Lebron 9's will be the Big Bangs unless the Elites some how turn out to look way better because I'm going to end up paying around $250 on either shoe I get.

Originally Posted by Dark KNIGHT 805

Just copped a pair of Kentucky's for 100, from Scottsdale. Big ups to whoever posted it yesterday!!! They didn't have my 10.5, but Nike Dallas did and they matched the offer from AZ. Not sure what other colors and styles they had but you guys may wanna call:
Nike AZ: (480)998-1136
Nike Dallas: (214)363-4127
No problem. I'm looking for the UMs in case anyone knows what NT has them fro $100.

If they Elites keep the IX look and feel (just like the Kobe VII Elites) than ill drop $250 on them easy.

Back
Top Bottom