Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Wore the swingmans for bball today. Worst basketball shoe I've worn in years. Back to kobes and hyperdunks....

Originally Posted by Kipthor

Wore the swingmans for bball today. Worst basketball shoe I've worn in years. Back to kobes and hyperdunks....
i feel the exact opposite. what didn't you like about it?

Wore these yesterday. Still my fav colorway 
pimp.gif

what didn't you like about them? 

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Dark KNIGHT 805

Just copped a pair of Kentucky's for 100, from Scottsdale. Big ups to whoever posted it yesterday!!! They didn't have my 10.5, but Nike Dallas did and they matched the offer from AZ. Not sure what other colors and styles they had but you guys may wanna call:
Nike AZ: (480)998-1136
Nike Dallas: (214)363-4127
No problem. I'm looking for the UMs in case anyone knows what NT has them fro $100.
You can ask them to do a NikeFind, that's what I did to get my UMs.  They should give you the phone numbers and/or locations that have your size.

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Originally Posted by thapointguy

You can't say no to them if Wale wears them
sick.gif

wale.jpg

11bhv7m.jpg

I still say no.... But maybe I need to see them in person.
Side note I never understood why people wear their laces in that loose and untied style. It always just looked stupid and seemed impractical, don't you shoes slide around?
To answer your question...No they dont flop. If they do its only for like the first wear. I wear all my sneakers "unlaced" unless of course im hooping or running. Some shoes it doesnt look right
but for lebrons 
pimp.gif

Oh yeah those SLHs are indeed feminine. Plain as day. If you look long & hard enough you can see all the femininity just oozing out. Yeah.....I see it, I see it. Right..........................there.
roll.gif

Some of you ALPHA MALES on NT are just hilarious!

Btw.....Lebron 9s are made so damn snug it's almost like a must that you wear them laced loosely or unlaced altogether.
Your big toe will appreciate it.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by MrDozo

A quick question for the room......do the miami nights fit the same as cannons?
I hear some of these colorways dont all fit the same. Which is illogical.

I already had the Miami Nights and they were super comfortable.  Wore my Freegums, same size, last night to the Wizards/Lakers game and they were really snug...think it might have been tight lacing.  wasnt uncomfortable though.
I think any variation in sizing is probably due to production on individual sneakers. I had to move up to 12 for my swingmans. My big toe was smashing up against the toe box. I don't think anybody else had this problem with swingmans, so I would just chalk it up to the fact that no two sneakers are identical and there are bound to be some differences caused by the machinery.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Btw.....Lebron 9s are made so damn snug it's almost like a must that you wear them laced loosely or unlaced altogether.
Your big toe will appreciate it.
happy.gif

real spit right there. I went in to try on Freegums in my regular size 11. Couldn't even get the shoe all the way on. I had to go up to a size 12. Still waiting for a price drop on them bad boys 
devil.gif

Dunkmans and Swingmans came in today. I was more excited for the Swings, but I like the Dunks better.

Only have Dunkmans, Swingmans, and Freegums. Don't like to drop crazy dough on kicks as it is. Some of y'all are absolutely nuts IMO!!!!

Originally Posted by jeff3424

what didn't you like about them? 

I played ball in my dm's today and had some arch pain. Hoping they just need more break in. But definitely a light sneaker. Broke heads tho!

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by FOG

The SLH's just doesn't do it for me. The color arrangement seems suspect..

Whats that?
Come on man, it's in the damn thread title
laugh.gif

And they gotta just post the Elite pics FFS... This anxiety is killing me

Seen the saddest thing today someone was trying to sell Swingman's for $300. I have to say its getting worse and worse with Lebron's that people are buying them and instantly putting them on NT and other forums for sale at marked up crap prices and they are still sitting @ HOH and FTL in full size runs. Not every Lebron will be a South Beach people.

Back
Top Bottom