Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by WITNESS AM 6

lol at some of you guys calling the SLH "chick shoes". They're clean, top 5 color way for the 9's IMO. And about them being feminine or "chick shoes" thats hilarious. If you have girlfriends who wear high top basketball shoes or LeBron's in general, instead of telling everyone on an online forum that these kicks are fugaze, go find some new $%%$ haha

Yeah, I didn't know purple was just a "chick color".lol. People calling them a chick shoe must be insecure of their manhood. The SLH are definitely one of the best colorways of the 9.IMO

people have issues............ the SLH look perfectly fine.

Originally Posted by verse001

got em! don't sleep!

Im sleeping HARD
tumblr_ln8zeeyqtv1qz6rb1o1_500.png

I hope the Swingmans will actually ship out tomorrow from eastbay...it would suck if cancelled cause i passed on ndc cause i had eastbay preorder

Swingmans are awesome in person. That green/blue is incredible.

I'd like to get Dunkmans for Swoosh prices lolol but that's about it.

SLH been a definite since first pics dropped I don't know what you all are smoking. In fact its good no hype at all please

BUT REALLY What's up with Elites? South Beaches?? REALLLYLLLLLLYLLYYLYLLYLYLYLYYY

Makes sense they're gonna drop us SB's with the $250 price tag lmaoooo

the elites better be something mind - blowing , because that is a pretty hefty price tag

Can someone post a pic of the Swingmans with the red Xmas laces? Appreciate it in advance..
Swingmans shipping from Champs soon.. Contemplating on getting the Xmas joints 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Originally Posted by Kipthor

Wore the swingmans for bball today. Worst basketball shoe I've worn in years. Back to kobes and hyperdunks....
what didn't you like about them? 
Didn't like the lace lock things that clamp down the foot. Wore long socks too so that wasn't the problem. Was feeling pressure from other points in the shoe also. Probably could wait to see if they broke in, but hyperdunks work more than fine for me. Might be my feet also, but not sure....Was really hoping that these would work cause the swingman color is so fresh.
frown.gif

SLH is nice but not into the purple.
took my dunkmans back today. i liked them...but i need to keep the amount of pairs i own of each model down. so it looks like xmas, galaxy, swings and my chinas just came in. plus my clippers blue i.d's maybe that black i.d. pair w/gum bottom and thats all for me.

i must admit i hated the 9s when they came out. but it is a quality shoe and has a bunch of great colorways. i.d. is great as well

My DM's came in from eastbay no Halo FTW now just gotta wait formy SM's from NDC n then CG's on the disco (hopefully) these are very nicely made
I'm happy with my purchase.

Originally Posted by jeff3424

I'm seeing a FSR of Dunkmans on NDC right now if anyone is looking

They are sitting everywhere. Things would be so much different if they had a white swoosh. I would have copped if they did but they are just to plain

Got a chance to trade for either China's or Big Bang's...which should I take? They're pretty much both neck and neck for me and I plan on getting both in the end anyways, but right now, what do ya'll think? Which has/will hold a higher value, I'll trade for that and buy the other one later on when I find a good deal / good trade.

Originally Posted by soulize dp

Got a chance to trade for either China's or Big Bang's...which should I take? They're pretty much both neck and neck for me and I plan on getting both in the end anyways, but right now, what do ya'll think? Which has/will hold a higher value, I'll trade for that and buy the other one later on when I find a good deal / good trade.

big bangs

Back
Top Bottom