Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

as someone stated earlier. the shoes fit their persona. Try to imagine kobe having lebrons shoe line and vice versa...
roll.gif

in my opinion, Kobe's Nike shoes are more in line with Jordan's, simple/classy, unlike Lebrons that are "look at me" kinda deal.

although nothing wrong with that...I love Lebron IX's in terms of wearability and style.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Dude sounds like a kobe stan. Kobes shoes have been just as "look at me" as brons have the past few years. The Oc's were a shade less gaudy than the bangs. 3DS too. etc. The kobe 7s are hideous though. Brons line>kobes

color-wise, yea most definitely they are trying to make em "look at me" coz that's how they sell. I'm talking more about the design, Kobe's are simple, not too gimmicky, basically not too much going on. 

But as far as being a Kobe fan, yes I am.

Originally Posted by fsunole19

Will the Elites be a general release?

At that price, im sure they'll be sitting in some stores for a while. Regardless of quantity.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

At that price, im sure they'll be sitting in some stores for a while. Regardless of quantity.
hope so. really need to check them out and hopefully they'll let us try them on before deciding.

Originally Posted by bence23

although nothing wrong with that...I love Lebron IX's in terms of wearability and style.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Dude sounds like a kobe stan. Kobes shoes have been just as "look at me" as brons have the past few years. The Oc's were a shade less gaudy than the bangs. 3DS too. etc. The kobe 7s are hideous though. Brons line>kobes

color-wise, yea most definitely they are trying to make em "look at me" coz that's how they sell. I'm talking more about the design, Kobe's are simple, not too gimmicky, basically not too much going on. 

But as far as being a Kobe fan, yes I am.

their shoes fit their style of play.  one is a winning style, the other is lebron haha....

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Foams are selling out at $220

Truth. Jordan 2012 blk/wht pair from Wednesday sold out at $223.... Elites won't sit.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Truth. Jordan 2012 blk/wht pair from Wednesday sold out at $223.... Elites won't sit.
yeah i already know how it will most likely be..
Nike hypes these up calling them limited

nikestore twitter announces they will tweet the link at midnight and they will be available in limited quantities

*tweets link* 

*everyone buys on impulse*

10 min later: The LeBron 9 'Elite' has sold out. Congrats to those who copped a pair.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

sad that we cant just causally go out to our local spot and cop a pair of shoes without worrying if they are sold out or not yet

brewcrew17 wrote:

nikestore twitter announces they will tweet the link at midnight and they will be available in limited quantities

*tweets link* 

10 min later: The LeBron 9 'Elite' has sold out. Congrats to those who copped a pair.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

sad that we cant just causally go out to our local spot and cop a pair of shoes without worrying if they are sold out or not yet

This is how it will go down.  For sure.

gonna wear this w/ my bangs to throw off the orange a bit. in no way do i endorse the freshnes or bobby fresh. or do i recommend them after taking 3 weeks to send shirts after filing a paypal complaint.

AND YES!!! lining and stars glow in the dark.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

*tweets link* 

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

This is how it will go down.  For sure.

really is sad... it's like giving in because of peer pressure  

im still trying to figure out how they justify the $80 increase in price... aside from the carbon fiber around the heel etc... what makes it cost more other than the name "elite"

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

*tweets link* 

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

10 minutes after they sell out threads pop up in B/S forum. Lebron 9 Elite F/S Supercheap!!!1 $450 OBO

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

*tweets link* 

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

10 minutes after they sell out threads pop up in B/S forum. Lebron 9 Elite F/S Supercheap!!!1 $450 OBO

roll.gif
   then their order gets cancelled. 

If elites sit or sell out, it wont affect me cuz Im not buying regardless.

Nike will probably justify the price hike with their "special" packaging. Lolol, whatever.

Wore my Miami Nights to the carnival here in Houston last night. Once again, couldn't help but notice the attention these things command. I can only imagine what kind of response my Bangs will get. Saw the Mangos for the first time last night too. Meh. If I run into a pair of Swingman's tomorrow I'm copping. Any word on a Freegum price drop anywhere?

Back
Top Bottom