Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Nice id's. What is the foam material like? To the guy who asked about cool grey's, they're $130.00 at The Athlete's Foot if u live by one of those...

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

Nice id's. What is the foam material like? To the guy who asked about cool grey's, they're $130.00 at The Athlete's Foot if u live by one of those...

foam is just plating no actual foam materiel on the inside of the shoe more for looks sucks but ehh im deal with it

Yea u ruined a real nice concept with the foam... weave >>>>> mesh or foam

And those of us 25 n up kno the deal... bangs r jus od... cant do it. Dont eem like em. Xmas on the oth
er hand i may regret selling...

Originally Posted by DarkMansX88

^Had to pull the trigger at Kix-files thanks guys for the info

No problem site is good might take a week or two to receive shoes though its an overseas company just to give you a heads up

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

And those of us 25 n up kno the deal... bangs r jus od... cant do it. Dont eem like em. Xmas on the oth
I personally dont think i ruined anything. The Id came out super clean

As for Big Bangs im in my 20's as well and they are for the individual that like them

I dont think being 25 and up is aquiring you to know any sort of "deal" their good looking shoes

u just dont like them....so leave it with your opinion

Plenty older heads in hear that rock them and have no problem

Right now it's looking like I'll scoop up the home Lebrons and away Kobes as far as Elites are concerned.

Not many pickups to be had until the summer time really. Hope some of these other elite colorways are nice.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I never got the point of people going crazy over rappers wearing athletes shoes? Like it signifies your purchase or makes you feel warm inside?

"oh snaps, I just saw Bieber in Swingmans... purchase redeemed"

30t6p3b.gif
The answer is pretty obvious. 

Rappers/Entertainers and kicks have a long history and it's a perfect way to market shoes. Nike is using Kanye West for The Yeezys Reebok used Jay-Z (one of Reebok's highest selling shoes ever) some years back for the S.Carters, Swizz Beats for the Kamikaze, and they just now signed up Rick Ross for an endorsement deal also Then Adidas uses B.O.B, Snoop Dog, Run DMC, and a slew of other Def Jam recording artist. So this isn't close to anything new and starting to get even more popular now with Lil Wayne even being up next for his own shoe from a well known brand.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Big Bangs restock on Eastbay...

GS only
trolling? I don't see anything and I just called and they said there was no restock.... 
They are up on our website now.  You can find them here:  http://bit.ly/xDLp8g

If you want to call in and order a pair, their product number is 72664800 and they are currently available in youth sizes 3.5-6.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

So...why is Eastbay's website down?
We had to take our website down for a bit to fix an issue.

EastbayRep - Ray

thanks--- I checked the twitter page and called and confirmed. I didn't want any, but I just wanted to know it was true. You think the SLH's will be a pretty smooth cop? 

Still looking for big bangs in 11.5. I can't find it anywhere. It's like they didn't make it in half sizes! Damn....still waiting....

Broke downs and grabbed the swingman's
Still never saw them in person yet

Im 25, and love the big bangs!
25 isn't anywhere near old, nore is it od for a 25 year old to be wearing ORANGE shoes. Age is nothing for shoes.

Im starting to think because I wear dress shoes all week, its the reason I crave these crazy color ways! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Im 25, and love the big bangs!
25 isn't anywhere near old, nore is it od for a 25 year old to be wearing ORANGE shoes. Age is nothing for shoes.

Im starting to think because I wear dress shoes all week, its the reason I crave these crazy color ways! 
laugh.gif

I feel the same way i work in retail and im rocking black shoes 5 days a week once the weekend comes i feel its only proper to bust something exotic out lol

I work hard and think the elites look good, therefore I shall cop as many as my heart desires. Hype or no hype!

Back
Top Bottom