Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by golancer

Originally Posted by DangerXX

Let's try this again.
5v9Rv.jpg

current lebron's so far. Swingman on the way from eastbay.
nice collection, imo yotd china deserve 2nd pair like the all star 

right on the money. I might have to squeeze in some 10 China's....sometimes just gonna have to make it fit like cinderellas sisters.

Man, I've been on the hunt for a 2nd pair, the prices just haven't been right. Plus there's so many other kicks on the list to pick-up. 

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

trolling? I don't see anything and I just called and they said there was no restock.... 
They are up on our website now.  You can find them here:  http://bit.ly/xDLp8g

If you want to call in and order a pair, their product number is 72664800 and they are currently available in youth sizes 3.5-6.

EastbayRep - Ray
thanks--- I checked the twitter page and called and confirmed. I didn't want any, but I just wanted to know it was true. You think the SLH's will be a pretty smooth cop? 
You're welcome! 
smile.gif

The SLH is a general release, but with the way all the shoe releases have been going this year, I can not say for sure what will happen when they release. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by mrflugamee

Anyone getting the Hornets early release?

Not an early release pair but I should have them early. Whenever my store gets a shipment I should have them. I'll put up pics. Should be tuesday or Wednesday.

I broke down and got semi raped for the big bangs. I was obsessing and prices kept rising. Now I just need chinas to go along with my bangs, cannons and MN and im done with 9s unless the SB *$* colorway reels me back in.

Question: un-DSing the Big Bangs today, are the "pull for lockdown" tabs supposed to come off?

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Question: un-DSing the Big Bangs today, are the "pull for lockdown" tabs supposed to come off?

Don't think so... You pulled too hard.

Glad SLH should be around like the Mango's and Swingmans, should have my pair very early.

can't wait.

i don't think so. . . at least they didn't come off on my pairs.
if they came off on your pair then, you're doing it wrong 
roll.gif

depends on your definition of coming off, like is it in your hands and not apart of the shoe, or are you asking like its on the shoe and your wondering? But the answer is no.

none of the other 9s have the tabs coming off. i dont think these do either. i think the pull for lockdown is a gimmick

laugh.gif
They didn't come off, just wanted to know if they were supposed to or not, these are my first pair of IXs

laugh.gif
They didn't come off, just wanted to know if they were supposed to or not, these are my first pair of IXs

nice man. bigbangs were also my first pair of IX's. I wasn't going to the party but the bigbangs made me go.
smile.gif

got to see the Summits in person. the guy said they had them in so i had to get a look at them.. they are sooo much nicer in person!
eek.gif

still wont cop because i have other things i want to buy first but pics do no justice

Hopefully I get a pair of slh. Struck out on the limes. 6+ hrs of campout and nuffin! Can't be mad thou its my 1st strikeout since 01 but if I had to pick between these and the limes..These! Copped a pair of cgs off impulse reading the forum. Not a bad day considering....

Hurricanes look too clean, should have copped a pair of those rather then the osu, if I can find a pair on swoosh or a similar price I will get them, great pics^^

Originally Posted by bigj505

none of the other 9s have the tabs coming off. i dont think these do either. i think the pull for lockdown is a gimmick

Lol dude really pulled for lockdown, I hope they are easy to put back on.

I don't think those tabs can be easily pulled off in the first place. Will require herculean strength to remove those things.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom