Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Question: un-DSing the Big Bangs today, are the "pull for lockdown" tabs supposed to come off?

none of the other 9s have the tabs coming off. i dont think these do either. i think the pull for lockdown is a gimmick

Lol dude really pulled for lockdown, I hope they are easy to put back on.

Stick with the kobe's son!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Yea u ruined a real nice concept with the foam... weave >>>>> mesh or foam

And those of us 25 n up kno the deal... bangs r jus od... cant do it. Dont eem like em. Xmas on the oth
er hand i may regret selling...

Im 25, and love the big bangs!
25 isn't anywhere near old, nore is it od for a 25 year old to be wearing ORANGE shoes. Age is nothing for shoes.

Im starting to think because I wear dress shoes all week, its the reason I crave these crazy color ways! 
laugh.gif
co-sign. its the steve maddens all week except fridays. I really only wear my sneakers once or twice a week. 

For those in NYC I saw some mangos at foot action on 125th near the DMV. After seeing them in person I like them even less. One of the least interesting colorways for me.

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

For those in NYC I saw some mangos at foot action on 125th near the DMV. After seeing them in person I like them even less. One of the least interesting colorways for me.

laugh.gif

Same thing happend with me.
If they switched that mango color with electric green, that wouldve been nicer.

ArmoriRig is posting in here relentlessly. Lololol

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Yea u ruined a real nice concept with the foam... weave >>>>> mesh or foam

And those of us 25 n up kno the deal... bangs r jus od... cant do it. Dont eem like em. Xmas on the oth
er hand i may regret selling...

Im 25, and love the big bangs!
25 isn't anywhere near old, nore is it od for a 25 year old to be wearing ORANGE shoes. Age is nothing for shoes.

Im starting to think because I wear dress shoes all week, its the reason I crave these crazy color ways! 
laugh.gif
Try wearing a uniform every day.  The only time I get to even pick what I wear is on the weekends...LOL

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Easy pick up after work yesterday!

where?
eek.gif
can't wait to cop my pair this week, only good thing about going to college in Tallahassee, FL is most kids are broke and only care about jordans & foams so the lebrons are always an easy cop for me

Mangos are uglier in person than in pics... I feel Dunkmans are the best out of that release... Swings are clean too. Just more a fan of the volt/grey combo. SLHs are cool to me, just looks like an outlet bound shoe.... Hopefully they're easy for dudes to get their hands on.

anyone who balled in these shoes. does the ears hurt the bone near your ankles (medial and lateral malleolus)?

I haven't tried playing in these and just been wearing them casually with the laces loose. I'm trying to lace them up (up to the 2nd to the last hole) and tight, and both sides near the ears of the shoes hurt. My socks are not thick though.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

laugh.gif

Same thing happend with me.
If they switched that mango color with electric green, that wouldve been nicer.

ArmoriRig is posting in here relentlessly. Lololol

nerd.gif
can't get to the thousands posts if I don't
happy.gif

-end sarcasm.

anyone who balled in these shoes. does the ears hurt the bone near your ankles (medial and lateral malleolus)?

I haven't tried playing in these and just been wearing them casually with the laces loose. I'm trying to lace them up (up to the 2nd to the last hole) and tight, and both sides near the ears of the shoes hurt. My socks are not thick though.

I had this same problem, but the ears just need to break in a little. Now when I take them off, you can see the impression of my malleoli in the medial and lateral ears. I'm a personal trainer and we have to wear our shoes laced up at work, so I wore them as if I was playing ball...up to the 2nd lace hole and after a few wears every pair of 9's I have is fine.  
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Dc30

I had this same problem, but the ears just need to break in a little. Now when I take them off, you can see the impression of my malleoli in the medial and lateral ears. I'm a personal trainer and we have to wear our shoes laced up at work, so I wore them as if I was playing ball...up to the 2nd lace hole and after a few wears every pair of 9's I have is fine.  
happy.gif

thanks man. good to know. I'm just testing them like this inside the house. I think it has something to do with the sides of the tongue putting pressure on the vein.

anyone put oval laces in their IX's? looks pretty dope.. might have to give it a try

(not my pic, via Plies twitter)

Teal laces look 100% better but I'm not with the oval laces. Wish I would of id'd a pair with the last limited option with the real like I had in my locker then I would of had teal laces already. Can't wait to pick mine up.

I messed up my Xmas 9s last night man. Got a lot more drunk than I anticipated and ended up dancing the whole night with a big group of people
ohwell.gif
. gotta do some cleaning up now. oh well.

Received my freegums yesterday man I love them, as for those SLH that's way TOO much purple for my taste they're nice but I'm good on trying to look like Grimace walking down the
street but to each their own.

Originally Posted by fsunole19

Anyone know where I can get Cannons 10.5 for about $230 (or less)?

did you receive the cannons you ordered yet from that site in the thread you asked about?

Back
Top Bottom