Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

any of you guys getting redirected by yuku if you try to edit or quote? hope I didn't get bugged

Dude you have to CHILL.....
What are trying to do? Sell something in the buy and sell forum? 

Calm down.

is that all there is to posting on here? I'm not worried about post counts or trying to sell something in the buy and sell thread.

I read something and I post a reply while I'm on the net and on the forum. I don't know why there's a need to CHILL or Calm down.
indifferent.gif
so I apologize if you feel that way.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by mrlongong

i felt the same way. i only got the blue laces no second set of red laces and i got mine from ndc. i called and complained and they couldnt do nothing for me. only refunded me for shipping and gave me a 15% off coupon on my next purchase. still doesnt make up for not getting my red laces though. :I

They gave you stuff that's worth more than the red laces monetarily, and you're still heated?

I mean really...
what do you mean? I'm not supposed to be upset that mostly everybody else has the red laces and i don't that i paid my hard earned money for? Take that somewhere else

Originally Posted by AME416

Ty gives no damn about matching the Nuggets uniforms
laugh.gif

i think its only miami that is strict about matching shoes and uniforms

Only the heat? Are you serious? It's LEAGUE wide Ty Lawson I'm pretty sure is getting fined for not adhering to uniform standards the NBA can't single out one team they have special exception day (Xmas,BHM) things of that nature I'm sure he is getting some type or discipline for it tho

Originally Posted by sneakermane

For today....

Unds Cannons.
smokin.gif

Shout out to the homie Sdubl for the fitted suggestion.

gotta break mine in first inside the house before taking them out.  

Originally Posted by fsunole19

did you receive the cannons you ordered yet from that site in the thread you asked about?
Yeah I got em. Somehow, they sent me 2 right shoes so I gotta send them back. They aren't sure if they have the left shoe, or another pair to send me. They seem legit though, I compared them pretty thoroughly to my other 2 pairs of IX's

wow what a bummer. sorry to hear that man. I read someone even received cool greys or some other colorway inside the box of their swingman order, and that was through one of the online retailers here in the US.

That was me! I posted on ISS. I ordered Swingmans from Eastbay and they sent me Cool Greys
sick.gif

I'm thinking the cool grey will be my pair of IX but I would just hate to buy them and then they go on sale.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by casper90403

Dude you have to CHILL.....
What are trying to do? Sell something in the buy and sell forum? 

Calm down.
He might be the reason yuku is acting up all those extra damn post 
laugh.gif

not sure what you're trying to get at man. my posts are a few minutes apart.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Originally Posted by fsunole19

Yeah I got em. Somehow, they sent me 2 right shoes so I gotta send them back. They aren't sure if they have the left shoe, or another pair to send me. They seem legit though, I compared them pretty thoroughly to my other 2 pairs of IX's

wow what a bummer. sorry to hear that man. I read someone even received cool greys or some other colorway inside the box of their swingman order, and that was through one of the online retailers here in the US.

That was me! I posted on ISS. I ordered Swingmans from Eastbay and they sent me Cool Greys
sick.gif
ah yes. what did you end up doing? didn't they say they sold out of the swingman?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

The Elites are very tempting. $250 is steep though. I can get the Freegums and all black for that price. $500 on two pair of shoes is steep. Although I'd drop that on some ID's.

Dude these are the white ranger lebrons. IF you've ever worn a pair of Lebrons, you would know how great they feel. Now image a 250 pair. I'm sure they gonna feel even better

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by MrDozo

i think 5 years from now, if not sooner, Lebrons should be retroed and will be the next "it" sneaker from Nike.

But I dont want to think what the prices would be.

And with what Nike is paying Lebron, he will have his own version of Jordan Brand.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. 

Kobes will be the next 'Jordans' before Lebron, because Kobe is more iconic. He has won rings, and MVP, ASG MVP's etc. He has the stats to be up there with Jordan, and his following is bigger than Lebrons. Kobe is more worldwide, has a bigger market in China too.

People are still not going out and buying Lebrons in groves like Jordans. It's a small following, a small Market for Lebrons. Nike would have to release multiple pairs of SB like Lebrons every year to even garner any 'Jordan' like attention. Also lets be honest, Lebron have only sold well because of the 'limited' tag. If all his shoes were dubbed GRs, they would sit or be easy attainable. 

To be honest, I'm pretty sure Lebrons are only popular in certains parts of the country, IE: Ohio, Miami, maybe smaller places in Chi, NY, FL etc. I'm in LA, I rarely see anybody wear Lebrons, RARELY. Out here you either rock Jordans or Kobes on court, period. In the OC, it's the same, Kobe or Jordans. When I got to Vegas, it's all Jordans. I even have people shocked to see me in my Lebrons. When I go to the gym, people laugh (mostly my boys) only cuz Lebrons aint worth wearing, @%*$% aint %@%@ they say. A lot of dudes at the gym rock nothing but Kobes, Jordan and D.Rose too. 

Lebron has a looooong time, (prob Lebron 15, 16 or higher) before he can even catch Jordan status, and even than, he's gotta win rings, MULTIPLE.

10 years from now you think if Nike released a Swingman or Dunkman Retro people will go nuts? Those shoes are STILL sitting in some stores right now. No Lebrons (unless its an SB like colorway or value) is gonna touch Cement IVs, Black IVs, Grapes, Concords, Bred XIs, Playoffs, CG XI or IVs and the list goes on. While most of you Lebron fans won't agree with me, it's not rocket science to see most people are still not on the Lebron 9 bandwagon, or even Lebrons bandwagon for that matter.
Um, I think you may be a little biased since you live in LA. I much prefer Lebrons, but my preference may also be considered biased because I'm from Miami.
!*#* KOBE.

Originally Posted by Ndnvdub

I'm thinking the cool grey will be my pair of IX but I would just hate to buy them and then they go on sale.
nerd.gif

I'd like to get cool greys to use for the gym...hopefully they do reach the outlets or go on sale soon. Don't really want to spend over 170 to beat up on.

Originally Posted by Lubu1

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...11.5&hash=item19cdf1be02

I swear this dude over values EVERY SHOE

I was at one of those urban clothing stores in the culver city mall today and saw they have some limited shoes in a glass case. Asked how much the Big Bangs were, expecting him to say $400. he said $700 with a straight face. Did everything I could to not laugh. Employee behind him shook his head and said it was once $900.

I'm moving on from the Big Bangs. Not that big a deal to me, and I'm not paying $300 for those.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

For today....

Unds Cannons.
smokin.gif

Shout out to the homie Sdubl for the fitted suggestion.
I would have gone with a Dolphins fitted if I were you.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

LeBron is the most dominate athlete right now and its safe to say that when Jordan played he was the most dominate athlete of his time.. LeBron very well could have won MVP last year and hes on his way to his 3rd MVP this year. His numbers speak for themselves which is why you can compare the LeBron line to the Jordan line. Jordan didnt get his first ring till he was 28 and lebron is still 27 and ik that jordan went to college but idc. Plus, last time I checked a RING is a TEAM achievement hence why he didnt get a ring while in cleveland since his teammates were garbage. Cavs went from 61 wins to 19 after lebron left and that speaks for itself.

once again, LeBron is the most dominate athlete right now and so was Jordan when he played which is why you can compare the two shoe lines.. Don't base it only off rings!

And i think that people dont like comparing the two lines because Jordan's shoe line had no competition until now

back to the shoes...

oh yeah... this is all just my opinion so i hope i dont get too much hate
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kobes still better tho 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Mangos aren't appealing at all to me.

Swingmans and Dunkmans look better

i agree, but i wont be buying those until i get Big Bangs.

I TRIPLE AGREE! BIG BANGS WHEN WILL YOU BE MINE? :tongue:

I like the mangos, but woulda preferred if they were just black and mango with no grey/silver. woulda been much cleaner. 

I also dont ever see lebrons being retroed. idk why. call me crazy.

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by andfattoo

i agree, but i wont be buying those until i get Big Bangs.

I TRIPLE AGREE! BIG BANGS WHEN WILL YOU BE MINE? :tongue:

I like the mangos, but woulda preferred if they were just black and mango with no grey/silver. woulda been much cleaner. 

I also dont ever see lebrons being retroed. idk why. call me crazy.
Whether he wins a title or not. Dude is one of the greatest players of all times. And starting with the 7s, his shoe line has been on top of the world. 10 + years from now, the insanity for retro south beaches will cause concord or galaxy foam madness.

finally came through...did a quick lace switch up for both, might throw a black pair of laces on the freegums and use the white laces for the xmas'

fed1f4d8715311e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom