Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Originally Posted by vcof2005

My X-Mas' came in today from Lithuania.......
eyes.gif
Unfortunately I wasn't home so I have to pick them up from the post office in the morning before work.

Same thing happened to me, picked me up this morn, def legit, almost had forgotten I ordered me LOL
My Christmas' came in yesterday from the dude in Lithuania. Went to pick them up today. Joints are fuego 
pimp.gif

I think I actually like the leaked photos better than the actual photo. I have to agree, the black carbon fiber takes away from the shoe. I'll wait for more clear pictures and there is still time to decide. The price tag is a breaking factor for a lot of people though

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

The Elite SB'S/whatever yall callin'em are ok.. could of been better but still will probably cop..That $250 is still high for them tho smh..But anybody know where to find some Miami Nights in an 11..Tried stock locating them thru Champs but had no luck..I heard some ppl saying they found theirs that way and even some places still had these..Anybody still have them in their area? Hit me and let me know where I could call and check, and champs or nike stores...any help is appreciated fellas.. Got a size 10 but didnt know the fit on these since I never messed with Lebrons before but the IX's are a great shoe, nice CW'S..And the Summit Lakes are a definite.. love those..PM me tho if anybody know about the Miami Nights

Those MN have dissapeared man. Ive put in time. Ebay or craigslist at this point. There isnt much of a price differential between those 2 and flight club. Which is disheartening to say the least.

where i stay i never have to worry about lebrons selling out people are focused on retro jordans..so i dont have to wait in line for those slh
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Finally got my hands on some Cannons today. DS size 11 for $180! Definitely made up for my overly expensive Galaxys. Sittin on Miami Nights, Cannons, Big Bangs, Swingmans, and Dunkmans. Just need Chinas now and im done! Maybe the Mcfly/SB Elite too... but we'll see.

Damn, $180? I'm jealous. been looking to cop a 2nd pair but can't find any for less than $230.

same here. where'd you find those cannons? more jealous coz I'm an 11 too. but, congrats on the pick up.
pimp.gif

IMO the Elites look better than the regular IXs. Id like to see the elites up on NIKEID.

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Via Mayor on twitter ...

85877432748611e18bb812313804a181_7.jpg

The teal & grey don't even go good with eachother IMO. They tried too hard to make a south beach sequel. Should of just left it alone.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Via Mayor on twitter ...

85877432748611e18bb812313804a181_7.jpg

The teal & grey don't even go good with eachother IMO. They tried too hard to make a south beach sequel. Should of just left it alone.

I hope better pics will surface soon. Or that's a GS version somehow. I can't associate how it looks as Elite.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by RV019

What laces are on that one picture with the metal tips? Looks like the perfect color imo

I went to the second website and didn't see the turqoise laces....
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

Yeah same here I dunno? The turquoise on the other site looks to be spot on though. Also try amazon and just put in turquoise laces. Also if your near an orbitz they usually sell a bunch of colors. The first website has them but I don't think they offer metal tips. And thanks regarding the picture. Newest addition to the fam.
Forgive me, but I'm a noob at lace swaps 
roll.gif

But what size shoelace did you get for your SLH?

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I've never been a reseller, ever.

I have my reasons, so you can continue to cry.

Oh really?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...&hash=item43ae554881

My name on Niketalk is Jada2001Retro if you want to poke around and check it out and see my history.

grin.gif
Why even lie about it?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
ooOOOo BURN
nerd.gif
 got caught with your pants down Jada2001Retro 
roll.gif

hey as long as you're not a repeat offender reseller and you just tryin to make ends meet

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I've never been a reseller, ever.

I have my reasons, so you can continue to cry.

Oh really?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...&hash=item43ae554881

My name on Niketalk is Jada2001Retro if you want to poke around and check it out and see my history.

grin.gif
Why even lie about it?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
ooOOOo BURN
nerd.gif
 got caught with your pants down Jada2001Retro 
roll.gif

hey as long as you're not a repeat offender reseller and you just tryin to make ends meet

Dude knows he's a reseller. Dude bought five size 9s Big Bangs and wears a 13. That says it all.
"You don't have to lie Craig, you don't have to lie"

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

damn i know people gonna call me a hater but those sb elites are super weak
i wont, they are.

weak is the perfect word for em...

Back
Top Bottom