Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by thisizdray

So so far we have the mcflys, the pink flash mcflys, south beach 9s, teal wolf 9s, you guys just pull these names out you $@& and run with them like they are official....

We got to come up with a name. Hopefully it sticks and one of us get famous off of it and can say we said it first lol
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rocket

So so far we have the mcflys, the pink flash mcflys, south beach 9s, teal wolf 9s, you guys just pull these names out you $@& and run with them like they are official....

Officially "Teal". Yellow colorway is officially "Taxi". People will call them what they want.

I'd go with this.

damn, every cw on the 9's delivered. First lebron shoe that I would cop every colorway.

_

I actually like the wolf grey on the Teal's so that they don't look quite like the SB 8's. 9's should have their own colorway.

question to people with the big bangs, have u found any shirts that go good with them except for the galaxy shirts. Trying to change things up and see if there is a shirt that isnt nike that goes good with dem

Originally Posted by hih8r

question to people with the big bangs, have u found any shirts that go good with them except for the galaxy shirts. Trying to change things up and see if there is a shirt that isnt nike that goes good with dem

Plain white or grey T. Shoes demand enough attention, no need to have a T to match perfectly.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by hih8r

Plain white or grey T. Shoes demand enough attention, no need to have a T to match perfectly.
thanks man for the response

Well I know
A.) On my Lebron 8's South Beach colorway the box doesn't say "South Beach" on them but there refereed to as the South Beach, and considering the shoe isn't just one color so "teal" wouldn't make a lot of since would it? I mean the China Lebron 9's aren't called "blue" are they and  the All Star Lebron's aren't called Orange are they?
B.) Besides the grey on the shoe the 9 PS Elites they are the same exact colorway as the South Beach 8's and also have an extra pair of pink shoe strings like the South Beach 8's
C.) Just like Sneakermane said "What the hell does Lebron's shoe got to do with Back To The Future?! Ridiculous...." 
D.) Yes the Lebron 9 and the Nike Air Mags have some similar colors but there's no white, yellow, green, or reddish orange (the glowing lights) on the the 9 PS Elites and if you want to get really technical
nerd.gif
there's no black and not even any pink at ALL on the Nike Air Mags... but to each is his own

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Another on feet pic,

564021_410011322348805_326445384038733_1874050_536620299_n.jpg

My dude got them laced up like "put me in coach!"
laugh.gif

Cool looking shoe. But they dont look like $250 + nyc sales tax.
Im coppin 2 pairs of LBJ 9s instead
they look better on feet, but they dont look worth 250.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by RV019

bigsupa wrote

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

OH LAWD. I don't think I'll need the pink laces for these though. They look 
pimp.gif
lebron-9-miami-night-james-shoes-for-cheap-pink-and-green-for-cheap-sale--500x500.JPG

these look better.

Nah, Nike made the right move by not making them identical to the Original SB's. I think the soon-to-be released version is very nice. No brainer cop for me.

Is that actual carbon fiber plate wrapped around on the 9 "south beach"? If that is the case I can see why the $250 price tag. Tho still too darn expensive.

Originally Posted by Antonito90

The shoes are nice but i tried to ball in my chinas and they are the worst im sticking to my kobe VI
I said this a while back

8 PS > 9 for balling

3701365395_7329a55266.jpg

nike-lebron-9-ps-elite-grey-candy-pink-3-01.jpg

grin.gif
grin.gif

If I'm not mistaking the Hypermax came with pink laces before all the SB hype as well

Originally Posted by ct3boii

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by RV019

bigsupa wrote

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

OH LAWD. I don't think I'll need the pink laces for these though. They look 
pimp.gif
lebron-9-miami-night-james-shoes-for-cheap-pink-and-green-for-cheap-sale--500x500.JPG

these look better.
Nah, Nike made the right move by not making them identical to the Original SB's. I think the soon-to-be released version is very nice. No brainer cop for me.

I agree. Glad they didn't try to duplicate the SB 8. I think the wolf grey is a nice touch.

Back
Top Bottom