Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Another on feet pic,

564021_410011322348805_326445384038733_1874050_536620299_n.jpg

My dude got them laced up like "put me in coach!"
laugh.gif
lacing up your shoes properly >>> having them all loosely laced like spaghetti and wale

that on foot picture makes the shoe look a lot better than i thought. starting to like them now.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Niketalk. Where the lames that didn't get their pairs cry about it when others get theirs plus multiples plus more. You gotta pay to play. I'm sure most people wouldn't scoop up 5 pairs on the spot because they don't have the cash flow to actually do that. And BTW, Jada did text me to let me know he got 5 pairs of MY SIZE when he scooped them up. I coulda got a pair from him for what he paid but I already have 2 of my own, didn't need three. He does look out for others.

I've done so many pickups and favors here on NT for others and got a whole lot of nothing from them. Used to do it to help out others, but aside from a few OG NT'ers that have looked out for me, I don't anymore. If you ask me to drive down somewhere and buy something from you, you better be ready to shell out some cash. No one works for free. It's life.

If he can flip 5 pairs for $300 a pop, more power to him. Respect the hustle.

LOL, so he's got some "cash flow" huh?  Then why does he need to buy 5 pair of LeBrons to resell?  Most of us make our money elsewhere, so we have the "cash flow," but we'd rather buy a pair or two for ourselves and spend our money on other things.  You know because we can actually do that
wink.gif

I wonder what the SB Elites would look like with White, Grey, or Black laces. Wasn't going to cop them at first, but they're growing on me. Game Time Decision...

and the taxi pair is pretty nice too. i want to see more detailed pictures of those. was thinking of making a ID taxi of the 9s but i would rather get the elites for pretty much around the same price.

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

Mr-Sandman-commerical-600x332.jpg

y'all go ahead and sleep in the LBJ9 McFly/SB/Fashion Wolf/whatever you want to call them Elites

If i get a pair I'm doing a backflip in the store off the cash register.

already got shirts on the print press for these for the summer.
When you said you was going to do a backflip i was like ok, but when you said off the cash register and i can imagine someone doing that. LOLLLLLLLLLL
roll.gif

damn! those PS SB Elites look hella good on feet!
I'm copping fa sho!
I have to say JP has done it again with the playoffs. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Another on feet pic,

564021_410011322348805_326445384038733_1874050_536620299_n.jpg

laugh.gif

Cool looking shoe. But they dont look like $250 + nyc sales tax.
Im coppin 2 pairs of LBJ 9s instead

Black/Yellow pair>SBs/McFly/whatever else nicknames will be added...

I know some of you truly like the colorway, but most of you only like em because of the SB nickname.

that cf is killing those teal elites. the inside view looks ill but once you see the outside it just kills the whole shoe.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

pelimpe wrote:

not my pic loool

comparaison pic?

OMG!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ooooweeee!!! IT'S ON....LIKE NECKBONE!!!! In my Booker T voice.
^^ Haha I'm with Sneakermane Booker T voice, whaaaaat the hellllllllll??
tongue.gif
 I gotta get me 2 pair of these joints, I don't think that they're on the LBJ 8 SB level but they're still hott gotta get'em
smile.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

I know some of you truly like the colorway, but most of you only like em because of the SB nickname.

who cares

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

who cares
obviously you since you quoted me... you must be one of those dudes that like em because of the nickname... its all good, dont bother me none.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

who cares
obviously you since you quoted me... you must be one of those dudes that like em because of the nickname... its all good, dont bother me none.

seems to me like you care too much about what other people are doing.. and if it doesn't bother you that people like a shoe because of a nickname than don't comment about it.. because right now its lookin like it bothers you 
smile.gif

------

anyways.. I'm stil waiting on more pics of the homes
nerd.gif

Fellas, what's the deal on the SLH, are these going to be limited or a quickstrike?
Reason I ask is that I'll be away next week when they go on sale and I know they will be sold out real quick.

Deciding if I should pull the trigger and get a pair now from resellers. Not cheap but at least I'm guaranteed a pair.
What do you guys think, will these be hard to get or should I wait for a restock.
Do you think prices will go up right after the release?

Decisions, decisions...

My top 2 so far, some other colors are nice too, just can't afford to cop them all. SB and Home Elite's next...
img7622ym.jpg

img7623pk.jpg

img7627xt.jpg

Try SecretSpot Camille if you want to preorder the South Beach Elites, but they're charging 299Euro for an early April ship out.

the sb elites
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
$250 sounded a lot at first but looking at those changed my mind real fast, any word on release date or still summer

i dont think anyone knows but are the elites dropping at champs or footlocker or its just going to be at HOH or NDC exclusive

You'll be good, man. They're releasing everywhere and in GS sizes. These will be most comparable to the Swingmans in terms of resell value. Both the SLHs and Swingmans are hot, but they don't have that "limited" tag that will make the beasts come out and have the price get up to China or BB region.

Originally Posted by hih8r

the sb elites
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
$250 sounded a lot at first but looking at those changed my mind real fast, any word on release date or still summer

i dont think anyone knows but are the elites dropping at champs or footlocker or its just going to be at HOH or NDC exclusive
6/2 for the Teals. 5/12 for the Taxis. Both of them will not be a HOH or NDC exclusive. I know Sheikh is getting all 4 so that tells you something right there. Most likely a lot more places will get the elites than got the Chinas or Big Bangs for example. Hope that helps.

laugh.gif
cause he ties his shoes? you must have yours laced up like "Wale, put it right here!" 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom