Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I walked into Footaction last night and saw Big Bang's sitting there, so I asked if they had more.

Employee said they got 5 size 9's from a store that didn't sell much, so I scoop them all.
Where was this?

not like you're gonna get a pair, he scooped up 5 pairs.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
I'm just curious about what kind of place would let these sit. I'm shocked.

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

Originally Posted by Antonito90

The shoes are nice but i tried to ball in my chinas and they are the worst im sticking to my kobe VI
I said this a while back

8 PS > 9 for balling

3701365395_7329a55266.jpg

nike-lebron-9-ps-elite-grey-candy-pink-3-01.jpg

grin.gif
grin.gif

If I'm not mistaking the Hypermax came with pink laces before all the SB hype as well

grin.gif

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Originally Posted by leeboyy

http://instagr.am/p/IiMQuRtBXv/ dont hate the playa, hate the game.

A hype beast at its finest...LMAO!
roll.gif

Its there nothing dudes wont buy to make an extra quick buck!? Slides really?

On another note I am def feeling those McFly Elites but $250 is hard to stomach

all those slides are almost if not equal to the resell price of DS SB 8's.

I dont know if you mean this as a good thing? I'm guessing your thinking he is coming out ahead by reselling 11 pairs of slides...thats about $800 MSRP if he sold each one for $100-$120 thats a $40-$60 profit...after ebay fees, paypal fees, shipping, time spent (cause you aint off loading 11 to one person) that is hardly worth the $200-$300 profit if he is lucky

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Footaction at Florida Mall.
Any chance they have Miami Nights there? My boy is in Orlando this weekend.

Nope, they had a few pair of Christmas LeBron 9 though.

These Big Bangs came from another store that didn't sell much...

$200-$300 is better than $0! windycitysole.com has for $95, they're doing it, why not I?

Haha. Your so lame. All that for 200 bucks. I could see if you were making 2-300 on a single pair of shoes but you have to sell 11 pairs of sandals to make 200 bucks. Lmao that's not even being a reseller that's a fail. After your shipping cost that you paid to get them the shipping cost you have to pay to send them. The tax you were charged. The eBay/ PayPal fees you get hit with. You'll have a $15 a pair profit. Get 11 pairs of SB's then you might be doing something. Ask Jada how it's really doneHaha. Post 11 pairs of $60 sandals like I'm a boss!

wow, someone posted 11 pairs of sandals like they did something. congrats.

We're talking about sandals? sandals?

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

$200-$300 is better than $0! windycitysole.com has for $95, they're doing it, why not I?

Haha. Your so lame. All that for 200 bucks. I could see if you were making 2-300 on a single pair of shoes but you have to sell 11 pairs of sandals to make 200 bucks. Lmao that's not even being a reseller that's a fail. After your shipping cost that you paid to get them the shipping cost you have to pay to send them. The tax you were charged. The eBay/ PayPal fees you get hit with. You'll have a $15 a pair profit. Get 11 pairs of SB's then you might be doing something. Ask Jada how it's really doneHaha. Post 11 pairs of $60 sandals like I'm a boss!

Thats a flip flop gangsta right there son!

I think the black carbon fiber ruins the McFly elites for me.
@FOG I like both on them, but I JUST put the blue laces back on, just because I thought they looked too flashy to where I was going.

Originally Posted by Joulze

Originally Posted by thisizdray

So so far we have the mcflys, the pink flash mcflys, south beach 9s, teal wolf 9s, you guys just pull these names out you $@& and run with them like they are official....
Well I know
A.) On my Lebron 8's South Beach colorway the box doesn't say "South Beach" on them but there refereed to as the South Beach, and considering the shoe isn't just one color so "teal" wouldn't make a lot of since would it? I mean the China Lebron 9's aren't called "blue" are they and  the All Star Lebron's aren't called Orange are they?
B.) Besides the grey on the shoe the 9 PS Elites they are the same exact colorway as the South Beach 8's and also have an extra pair of pink shoe strings like the South Beach 8's
C.) Just like Sneakermane said "What the hell does Lebron's shoe got to do with Back To The Future?! Ridiculous...." 
D.) Yes the Lebron 9 and the Nike Air Mags have some similar colors but there's no white, yellow, green, or reddish orange (the glowing lights) on the the 9 PS Elites and if you want to get really technical
nerd.gif
there's no black and not even any pink at ALL on the Nike Air Mags... but to each is his own

THANK YOU!!!

Teals? Don't the box say wolf grey & pink something too?!

It's the SOUTH BEACH colorway of the Lebron 9s...just like the Lebron 8 which had a SOUTH BEACH colorway! Just like next years Lebron 10s will most likely have a SOUTH BEACH colorway.

It's not rocket science people, just common sense.

Back
Top Bottom