Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by chicagoborn777

god i hope they change it alittile bit

x2
I hope these are Power Maxes for the Lebron 9

They can't go from the classic designs of the 7 and 8 v1 to this garbage. Literally look like they're KD3's mixed with Hyperdunks

things arent shaping up right $165 no leather half air max with hyperfuse doesnt sound to good

^^
frown.gif
.... Really hate the look of hyperfuse...

i dont get how you can remove the max 360 yet charge 5 dollars more for a 180 and zoom set up...

Originally Posted by kingferic

Looks promising but I'm not feeling the shape of the tongue.

also wondering about the comfort level since its going from a 360 max bed to a 180 max

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i dont get how you can remove the max 360 yet charge 5 dollars more for a 180 and zoom set up...
In reality it seems like a $15 mark up from the 8PS to these.  Hyperfuse+180+Zoom in the 8PS as well and they were $150.
However, I'm actually liking what I see so far.  Looking forward to images or a video showing the whole shoe.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

You %#+@%$$ are ungrateful. I would love to see you whinge to your girlfriend about her lingerie covering her nipple.

He said nipple, lolol.
Thanks for the pics. Patiently waiting for more. A price increase > more of these going on sale and to the outlets.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I can't see these being casual friendly due to the ankle cut and the tongue being the same hight.

My thoughts

and the material

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by never wear them

I can't see these being casual friendly due to the ankle cut and the tongue being the same hight.

My thoughts

and the material
Good. They're for basketball.

I'm not gonna make any real judgement on these til I see the whole shoe and the colorways. Seems like it'll have a hyperfuse type of shape to the upper from the teaser pics though, not sure how I feel about it.

All this negativity makes me laugh. Every time people see a new nike sneaker they just hate so hard. I remember people saying how the OG hyperdunks were terrible since they were 'plastic' and 'looked too jetsons', or that ZKIVs were terrible since they're low-tops, or the LeBron 8 V1s since they were different looking and a little bulkier than the 7. JUST STOP NOW BECAUSE YOU KNOW COME OCTOBER YOU'RE GONNA SHOVE OUT THE 165 (possibly plus tax) FOR THESE AND YOU'RE GONNA SAY HOW 'DOPE' THEY ARE.

Just like I said in the last thread. You put these next to the Hyperballer or another 2011 Nike BBall release, you'd be hard pressed to find the LeBron IX.

laugh.gif
the Petrie %*% kissing that already has begun.

The 9s look promising need to see more detailed pics.

The thing about additions like the new padding is,

Pro Combat padding is just... regular padding.

Sure they're going to feed you a bunch of sales bs about how it's 'lighter' or 'more dense', or 'the shape is beneficial', but none of it is true.

It's just a section of the shoe that's made to look like the pads on the vis shorts and that's going to be one of the things they base the price increase on.

Originally Posted by wilmusrandolph3

All this negativity makes me laugh. Every time people see a new nike sneaker they just hate so hard. I remember people saying how the OG hyperdunks were terrible since they were 'plastic' and 'looked too jetsons', or that ZKIVs were terrible since they're low-tops, or the LeBron 8 V1s since they were different looking and a little bulkier than the 7. JUST STOP NOW BECAUSE YOU KNOW COME OCTOBER YOU'RE GONNA SHOVE OUT THE 165 (possibly plus tax) FOR THESE AND YOU'RE GONNA SAY HOW 'DOPE' THEY ARE.

But the Hyperdunks ARE ugly.
I don't think the toe box could save the ugliness of the upper.

And to the one dude who said they're for basketball, so they don't have to be casual; there's a reason that people weren't messing with the Lebrons hardcore until the South Beaches. 

Alot of Retro Jordans managed to be good for basketball and casual appeal. 

Hopefully when I see full pics of the shoe, my mind will change and I'll grow to love it

Back
Top Bottom