Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Would be
pimp.gif
if on the dunkman IX's they replace that logo on the box with a dunkman.

Idk why people dislike the IX so much. It looks like a pretty decent shoe. I'd deff cop, but not at retail unless its some a cw that's fire. (And no that doesn't mean some limited, overhyped cw)

Originally Posted by the1andonlystar1

Idk why people dislike the IX so much. It looks like a pretty decent shoe. I'd deff cop, but not at retail unless its some a cw that's fire. (And no that doesn't mean some limited, overhyped cw)

Yes it does.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

i wonder if the "LeBron" on the side of the box glows in the dark..it looks like it would

You could be right. Glow in the dark on the box is fine with me as long as it's not gonna be on the IX.

Box is dope..but I'm still hesitant bout the shoes..I still have to see them in person before I make my decision..

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by the1andonlystar1

Yes it does.

laugh.gif

It's a damn shame when a box gets more play than the shoe. Nike, you're doing it wrong. IMO I prefer the black box with the Lion than a plain white box with that old *!@ LBJ logo :kanye shrug:

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

Should make the midsole white or something http://sneakernews.com/2011/08/14/nike-lebron-9-packaging/
The shape of the shoe looks slightly different in those pics 

Imma hate myself for saying this after i talked all that #@+% about how ugly these were, but they look decent without the elongated toe box

gotta be GS sizes, and even if they are a size 9 or something, I'm a 13 so I won't even get used to them looking like that lol

still waiting to see better colors of these, the first black/red color always takes longer to grow on me for some reason.

Box is cool, not bad but nothing great(the concord box is great in comparison).

I really want to like the 9s, I do...these(at least this color) doesn't look like $165 in my eyes though.

Back
Top Bottom