Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by ALDY

pimp.gif

lbj92.jpg

lbj99.jpg
eek.gif

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Ok so this is what we have to look forward to with the cannon cw
nike-air-max-lebron-ambassador-iv-3-570x380.jpg

So can someone photoshop the 9 in a similar look?
nerd.gif
These yearly Lebron colorways are corny. Summit Lake Hornets, USAs/Vets, Cool Greys, and now South Beaches

It would be lame to have seen the Aqua colorway 7 times before we saw it on the Jordan 8.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Explain how the South Beach colorway is yearly on Lebron models?

Notice how I said NOW the South Beaches, meaning after the 8s.

They just replaced pink with orange. I was hoping they'd be creative and make the shoe orange.

I mean they couldn't even go full teal and give us some Dolphins. But I guess all this is premature complaining on my part.

Originally Posted by BronLe

Notice how I said NOW the South Beaches, meaning after the 8s.

They just replaced pink with orange. I was hoping they'd be creative and make the shoe orange.

I mean they couldn't even go full teal and give us some Dolphins. But I guess all this is premature complaining on my part.
the blues are actually pretty different.  Even if this became a staple colorway for Lebron, it's not necessarily a bad thing.  It's moving away towards the "red/black colorway sells"

Originally Posted by BronLe

But I guess all this is premature complaining on my part.
Pretty much man. We have no clue what they will look like at this point. Sure nike will release Miami themed shoes occasionally but they obviously won't just throw teal and pink on every model and call it a day. 

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

Orange is my fav color so seeing more orange on the LJs are getting me even more hyped! =)
every lebron with orange and blue turns out good

I saw these fakes on taobao... just some pics that give a little idea of how they'll look in a white-based CW
0941422215!27238.jpg
0941387972!27238.jpg
0941401496!27238.jpg
0941433932!27238.jpg

there is also a "lake summit style" photoshop 

0921306153!27238.jpg
0921273628!27238.jpg
0921224134!27238.jpg
0921359386!27238.jpg

The Ambassadors are quite nice this year. It looks like something KD35 would wear. Kinda look like the KDIII.

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

these remind me of the zoom generations a lot

I can see the comparison.  Shoe kind of angles towards the front from the swoosh (if that makes any sense).  Either way two dope shoes, can't wait to try a pair on.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

new pics look great.. i did a full 360 on em..

they have the bulky ness i love when i comes to bron. as corny as that sounds yes i know

Still dont like'em, huh?
laugh.gif

...Nah I get what you're saying.

I dont get how yall didnt like this shoe from the previously leaked pics....This shoe looks great imo. I cant wait to hoop in them...

I may get a lot of hate...but.... 9's>8's.... "looks" wise

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Ok so this is what we have to look forward to with the cannon cw
So can someone photoshop the 9 in a similar look?
nerd.gif
lb9.png

Also, Dunkmans and HWCs

dunkman.png

hwc.png

Back
Top Bottom