Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Benny

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by Hugo

eyes.gif

since everyone wants to sit here and say that they cant be worn casually, Ill show you!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

tumblr_lsp4wzFovO1qibieo

I think they can be worn casually..

sup players
What brand/type of jeans are those?

Originally Posted by irishbaz

People callin these cannons pre heat.... more like half baked!

I dont see anything special about this colorway. The only "hot" colorway so far is the chinas and even that cant redeem the look of the shoe. The arch of the 9 looks just like the 8V3 playoff and that was the worst looking shoe of 2011.. until JB started droppin the sig shoes!

You saying the 8 V/3 was terrible like JB didn't drop the 2011 PS and all that other bull....#stopit5...Yall just be posting bs just to post it.

Things never changed...a few websites started that rumor and it got out of control...HOH will start selling at 8am, line ups start at 4am, don't get there sooner or the cops will get you. Other spots will release them as they open up, plenty to go around, no need to worry.

I think we will all hate them right now and then end up trying to furiously scoop up as many as we can as time goes on..... and then regret not picking them up once they are gone from outlets. hahaha
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by jca998

Things never changed...a few websites started that rumor and it got out of control...HOH will start selling at 8am, line ups start at 4am, don't get there sooner or the cops will get you. Other spots will release them as they open up, plenty to go around, no need to worry.

Thanks man, I'm not even interested in copping, I was just wondering what the buzz was about.  I know the Pembroke Lakes Mall will have change their Foot Locker to a HOH soon, can't wait.

Originally Posted by jca998

Are these only releasing in Miami tomorrow or all of Florida?Specifically Palm Beach I have a friend there 

^They've never been officially scheduled to drop in the US. Most of us are just hoping for a November or December release, but there's nothing officially confirmed, even by JP himself.

I was about to pull the trigger on a pair of chinas this past Friday too but I backed out in the end. I just told myself enough is enough with these ridiculous prices for shoes already. I don't see myself paying high prices like that for shoes anymore. It hurts to pass them up but oh well. Gotta KIM.
ohwell.gif

I mean there's nothing confirmed for a US release, but there's also nothing that confirms there won't be one either.

Back
Top Bottom