Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Some things I noticed...brons rockin that headband a tad higher
grin.gif
..dude rocks some wal-mart socks or what??..and he got his cannon's in an orange box?

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

grin.gif
..dude rocks some wal-mart socks or what??..and he got his cannon's in an orange box?

That Boi line up is disappearing 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Nvm, that tongue is high as a kite
The tongue's actually just as high as the tongue on the 8 according to what JP said in his live chat.
I guess nobody in here is interested in how these perform 
laugh.gif
 For what it's worth, I've heard the lockdown fit on these is pretty awesome from a couple people who have their pairs already. Really looking forward just to try these on.

grin.gif

Those are clearly nike socks
laugh.gif
 and maybe nike sent them to him in an orange box because they are different than the production pairs?
nerd.gif

^edit..my mistake. those are CLEARLY nike socks hahaha. I just always noticed bron rocking plain white socks most of the time. Info on those socks
grin.gif
nerd.gif
??haha

What's it looking like in MIA for the cannon release??? I'm anxious to see what type of feedback these get. The more I see them, the more I appreciate the colorway and the overall look of the sneaker. I'm not sure if these will be sought after because of hype or because of actual love for the sneaker but I'm interested to see the response from today's release. I'm hoping I can get them in November when they drop but I have to work in the 11th. I'm hoping the response isn't crazy, that way I'll be able to secure my pair.

^edit..my mistake. those are CLEARLY nike socks hahaha. I just always noticed bron rocking plain white socks most of the time. Info on those socks
grin.gif
nerd.gif
??haha

Info on the socks, after you called them walmart socks??? 
grin.gif

They didn't look long on lebron so i guess they did a good job proportion wise. 

-I find it funny people are semi mad people's opinion of the shoe changed like it affects them personally. This is what Nike wanted.

grin.gif
nerd.gif
??haha

those plain white socks were probably thorlos.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Anyhoo.... you dudes crack me up with what you can wear and not wear with kicks. If you have swag... from 15 to 55 you can rock whatever and pull it off. Skinny Jeans aint for us old heads MEN PERIOD... 
Fixed.

I went to the game and tried snapping some pics, but I was really far away.

14trhuv.jpg

Kevin Hart getting into KD's face for getting jammed on by Stoudemaire
2s843o1.jpg

1079b8g.jpg

�   While some may suggest that having swag can help you to pull off anything, please allow me to remind you of this.

I am certain that he thought that he had that�swag as well.

For anyone with any sort of�class, certain lines should not be blurred. ON court, these shoes are cool. Off court, straight Bozo level.

Back
Top Bottom