Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

If you live in the Bay Area they still have them at the CHAMPS in the westfield mall downtown San Francisco!!!!

Originally Posted by AwesomeGotti

Fresh don't even trip. I understand not liking someones style. But when people with no style about themselves start talking BS, its best to just leave them be. Why people who continue to come in to a thread about the Lebron 9s after they stated several times they don't like them is BEYOND me. I guess its because they see another classic lebron shoe gaining more attention then they want it to. 

Oh and by the way....Where are those people who laughed at people who copped Chinas early, when someone stated that they would come out nov 11...?
tired.gif

Where is that guy who said it was 
pimp.gif
 knowing I would take a lost....smh 

Its a shame the world we live in, where people can't wear what they want 
roll.gif
Naww need to trip, this is NT 
laugh.gif

You'll get a lot of likes and dislikes, as long people contribute to the thread I have no problem.

so now that i have a pair of 9s..the extreme amount of ankle padding is pretty annoying when you are wearing then unlaced and "casual" ..they flare out bad

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Dope pics iHustle! Love how you did those laces...Currently waiting on my package from sneaker.st to arrive today too!
Thanks fam. I think the way you lace them play a BIG part in how they look when you wear them with jeans. FYI, I used all the holes except the top one.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Here's my pics...i think i'll go black laces. I have a big complaint with the toebox, and these fit small.

Nice pics b. I went to my champs this afternoon at Galleria Mall in Buffalo and all they had left was a size 8. Made my decision whether to purchase much easier 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WINKVIP

iHustle! good lookin out bro ordered my Cannons today can't wait

You're in for a surprise. Alot of the pics are here appear to be enhanced just to sell.....but when you see them in person, they are simply spectacular. Def the best IX colorway by far !

Again though I must stress. Alot of ppl are saying go down a size

It's really in your best interest and try them on for yourself. Even if you want the China's, go try on the breds. 

IMO, THEY FIT TRUE TO SIZE. I got a 9.5 of sneaker.st and it fits perfectly for balling or for casual wear.

But thats just me.

Got shipping numbers from EB & NDC
So EB Monday & NDC Tuesday

Miami nights on the way

ok tried my size 7 uk and they are SNUG. i suggest going .5 size up for max comfort. i think i will be very happy w the 8 in the chinas. i think these are very narrow. the size 7 in lebron 8 fir me just fine but the new lebrons are snug.

IF YOU ARE GETTING THESE NEW LEBRONS PLEASE GO AT LEAST.5 BIGGER THAN YOUR TRUE SIZE FOR COMFORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

due to this i will not be getting anymore 9s. 3 pairs are more then enough for me w this shoe. its at least 50 dollars more than it should be

if the upcoming releases are discountable through Eastbay with all the colors they have, it's gonna be hard to resist.

gottigotit6 wrote:
AwesomeGotti wrote:
Lmao at people who can't make The 9s look right with jeans.....Have most of you been dressed by your moms all your life or something..You have got to be kidding me!
Grown men in here who wear sneakers, yet can't find away to make a shoe look right with JEANS!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHH

QFT.  You gotta tell this to that guy Gottips3 who posted this
Reported.

Somebody on the SC forums got Kentuckys for $117, at the outlet I believe. Anywhere to find them for below retail or with coupon/free shipping?

This thread just might get worse with each release.   You'd think, by now, after 5 official releases, salty dudes would've given up and let the thread keep moving. 

Guess its time to just sit back and watch the inevitable.   Bron definitely brings out the clowns.  

I think its safe to say....

"JP did it again."

RESTOCK on Miami night on NDC

Go get ur sz, just helping out

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

gottigotit6 wrote:
AwesomeGotti wrote:
Lmao at people who can't make The 9s look right with jeans.....Have most of you been dressed by your moms all your life or something..You have got to be kidding me!
Grown men in here who wear sneakers, yet can't find away to make a shoe look right with JEANS!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHH

QFT.  You gotta tell this to that guy Gottips3 who posted this
Reported.

roll.gif

The hate for Gotti here is STRONG!

For the last time Gottigotit6 IS NOT ME!

Anyway, is there any source that says that the Chinas will come out on nov 11?

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

This thread just might get worse with each release.   You'd think, by now, after 5 official releases, salty dudes would've given up and let the thread keep moving. 

Guess its time to just sit back and watch the inevitable.   Bron definitely brings out the clowns.  

I think its safe to say....

"JP did it again."

laugh.gif

Man its the hate for Lebron...I mean year after year after year, people try to downplay the guys shoes, AND FAIL! (like he did in the Finals
laugh.gif
)
and I agree JP has DONE IT AGAIN!
GIVE THAT MAN A RAISE!!

If anyone wants me to help them to find a pair at a Champs Sports store...I can tell you which stores have them left and you can go pick them up yourself for retail...

PM me...

Thanks,

JM

Gentry, your pics are amazing 
pimp.gif

Just like the SB VIII's, Black Laces >> Pink

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

hustle u went to the gally thats my hometown called said only 8s left
eyes.gif
Word? You up here now? I'm from nyc but Im here for grad school. I'm glad yall have a good array of spots from Galleria to the one in Amherst.

But yea. All they have is on size 8 left as of yesterday afternoon.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

If anyone wants me to help them to find a pair at a Champs Sports store...I can tell you which stores have them left and you can go pick them up yourself for retail...

PM me...

Thanks,

JM

Thank you again for all the info and help. Prob wont grab em but appreciate that you still help us after all these years 
smokin.gif

^ not too impressed, waited for the email to confirm my code, never recieved it and now probs no MN...

only shoe i have actually liked, are the Kentuckys.

and have yet to seen anyone rock these with jeans and pull it off.

unless I missed Fresh post his pic...
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom