Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

This jacket looks like it'd be a nice match with the MNs...

2519972.jpg

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I finally have a shoe I can wear this shirt with.
grin.gif
Last years Lebron shirt with his old logo.

6330085219_f3dbb87d1d.jpg

TPG: DOPE pic, bro! Probably the best I've seen of the MNs. May we have more of just the shoes (with the Black laces)? I'm still on the fence with the 9s...

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

The Cannons are up on Jimmyjazz but the link doesn't work, weird
looks like its working. trying to figure out if they have these on hand or are they a pre-order?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

The Cannons are up on Jimmyjazz but the link doesn't work, weird
Worked for me...lol. About 7 bucks cheaper for me too being in Cali. Didn't charge me tax, just shipping. Hopefully the order goes through so I don't have to wait til December for them.

yes they double box. also for those looking to cop theres a free shipping code: SHIPJJ90

Just placed my order on jimmyjazz as well after having my eBay purchase fall through.
eyes.gif

I hope it works out. 

^Not 100% sure, but I seem to remember they did double box last time I ordered from them. Was over a year ago though so not totally certain.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Just got home from work to find my MN. Love the shoe. Got em from eastbay and surprise surprise my box is beat to crap. Man I wish eastbay would ship on a box like Nike. My shoes are fine but it's just like come on man!

Got mine from Eastbay today as well. Glad I used the giftbox option...shoes were shipped double boxed...

Originally Posted by gentry187

Why did I have to check in this thread. I just pulled the trigger on those damn cannons!
30t6p3b.gif
Seriously, I resisted for 2 minutes and decided to just pull the trigger. Witness should be getting a cut from JJ.

jimmy jazz took my money......even tho it said murchant declined it still charged me 178 for the shoe!!!

IM PISSED.........NO SHOES EITHER!

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

jimmy jazz took my money......even tho it said murchant declined it still charged me 178 for the shoe!!!

IM PISSED.........NO SHOES EITHER!
where did you see this?

Back
Top Bottom