Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

lol glad I could help out again, link wasn't working earlier but good to see it is now. Congrats to those who copped!
Here is the link again

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/nike-lebron-9-sneaker/469764004?color=Green

Free shipping with: [font=Calibri, 'Century Gothic', Arial]SHIPJJ90[/font]
Quoting myself so ppl can see tomorrow since yuku SUCKS
Glad I could help everyone! 

Have a good night!
Good eye!

Lol I could have waited if I knew they dropped so early on jimmy. Lucky

Cant even be mad

it's not updated on jj....i added the sizes that were available and when i went to the bag page, this is what i got:
ITEM# 10864762 (LEBRON 9 SNEAKER) is no longer in stock and has been removed from your bag

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Just got home from work to find my MN. Love the shoe. Got em from eastbay and surprise surprise my box is beat to crap. Man I wish eastbay would ship on a box like Nike. My shoes are fine but it's just like come on man!

My box came in good shape as always. Although Eastbay ships it in the bag, it's not all their fault(it could be avoided if they double box), blame it on the delivery company.

I guess Cannons are GRs.

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

jimmy jazz took my money......even tho it said murchant declined it still charged me 178 for the shoe!!!

IM PISSED.........NO SHOES EITHER!
where did you see this?

i found this out after it said...merchant declined.  i went to check my account and bingo the amt for the shoes is gone

thought i wasn't going to mess with the 9s at all. I already have the Miami Nights and the cannons are looking better and better each day lol

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Just got home from work to find my MN. Love the shoe. Got em from eastbay and surprise surprise my box is beat to crap. Man I wish eastbay would ship on a box like Nike. My shoes are fine but it's just like come on man!

My box came in good shape as always. Although Eastbay ships it in the bag, it's not all their fault(it could be avoided if they double box), blame it on the delivery company.

I guess Cannons are GRs.

No. I blame ups for treating the packages like trash is inside. I just hate that eastbay ships in bags for the possibility of them being dogged. I like eastbay that's why I go back. Still doesn't change the fact the I wished they shipped in boxes

fyi the LEBRON cannon dropping in australia 2morro friday 11th at footlocker and kickz101

Lebron 9 Cannon - releases Friday
BY SHAY ON NOV 10, 2011, 05:30 PM

Lebron 9 "Cannon": $239.95

Make sure you are in-store tomorrow Friday November 11 for the release of the Lebron 9 "Cannon" (cannon/volt/orange).

Sporting all the technical features and style of the latest Lebron range, the Cannon is a sought after colourway you will want to add to your collection!

Pick up yours tomorrow from these selected stores:
Murray St, Rundle Mall, Swanston St, Queen St and George St.

snni36.jpg

wale in cannon Lebron 9's

Did Eastbay ever confirm they were pushing the cannon release back to December yet?

Why'd the Cannon release get pushed back anyway? They came out 1 month ago in Miami, but we have to wait this long?

ACCORDING TO A DITSY JIMMYJAZZ REP:

CANNONS RELEASE TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT ON THIER WEBSITE. IM THINKING THATS EASTERN.

I wont be ordering from them as they declined my card, still charged me and have no record of the charge and yet my bank has a number saying the funds were good. JJ also has NO IDEA that the colorway was ever to be released and the ones they put up last night were done so in error.

THESE PEOPLE AT JJ SUCK.

THAT IS ALL.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

just noticed....why are MNs $5 cheaper than the other 3 colorways on NDC?
anyone?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

ONLY sz10 left in Cannons on jimmyjazz...yes i was able to add to cart
I noticed that on NDC too, but only a couple of sizes left for MN..gotta be a price mistake.

missed the cannon on JJ, oh well, waiting for official release then...too much stuff coming out now, it's hard to keep up
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by JMillionaire

This is the IX's thread, though 
eyes.gif

Hope everyones cannons actually ship.  Did you guys get a confirmation or anything? I didn't cop since they don't take paypal and I have money in there from selling a few pairs

**edit for my last post but can't find it**

Noticed more and more people are copping the MN's, the popularity of this shoe is rising pretty fast

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by JMillionaire

This is the IX's thread, though 
eyes.gif

Hope everyones cannons actually ship.  Did you guys get a confirmation or anything? I didn't cop since they don't take paypal and I have money in there from selling a few pairs
I received an order confirmation receipt, but nothing about it getting shipped. Not getting my hopes up.

EDIT: I just received shipping confirmation for the Cannons from Jimmy Jazz:

Your Jimmy Jazz order is on its way!

Your order number XXXXXX includes:
Code:
----------------------------------------------------------------------  Qty  Product Code - Product Name                         Status       ----------------------------------------------------------------------  1    10864767 - LEBRON 9 SNEAKER                         shipped                               Carrier: FedEx

Jimmy jazz link down for ajnybody else? I clicked it and it said product not found
ohwell.gif
Edit: couldn't see the pages but I see I'm not the only one who couldn't see them

I ordered a sz10 last night from jimmyjazz and got the shipping confirmation this morning. My cannons are on their way.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom