Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Hey just curious has anyone seen or heard of fake cannons.  I just see a lot of them floating around EBAY.  Any help would be great. 

Originally Posted by jdubb2345

Hey just curious has anyone seen or heard of fake cannons.  I just see a lot of them floating around EBAY.  Any help would be great. 
Haven't seen or heard of any fake Lebron 9s period...yet. I can't imagine that hyperfuse material is easy to fake.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by HUSTLIN ON YOU

How are the Lebron 9s for Indoor hooping? Decided to retire my Kobe VI since I sprained my ankle pretty bad last month. I need something with more ankle protection and was going to consider these or Hyperfuse. Thanks in advance

not trying to start a war or anything, but you would have a higher chance in rolling your ankle in the lebron's... they're higher off the ground (that's what really matters, cut of the shoe doesn't) than kobe's or hyperfuse (cause of airmax).
so if you are really worried about your ankles, get the hyperfuse or other shoes that are low to the ground. 

I don't agree with this at all. I tried to buy into the lower to the ground, less chance of rolling your ankle but so far I've rolled my ankle more in Kobes (I, IV and V) then I have with shoes like the Lebron 8. I like the feeling of having some sort of support on my ankle to give me feedback when my ankle is about to roll. I find with low cut Kobes and even the Lebron 7 PS, I didn't get the ankle feedback. Plus I like Lebrons for playing because they have more cushioning. I've played for hours in the Lebron 8 ( 3 versions) and my knees would feel alright while the years before when I would do that in Kobes, my knees would be super sore.

THIS is the truth fam...

Damn it, I think I'm sold on the MNs now.

Not good considering that I definitely plan on picking up the Hurricanes too.

cant wait for the hurricanes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Haven't seen or heard of any fake Lebron 9s period...yet. I can't imagine that hyperfuse material is easy to fake.

There out there I posted a link to a site some pages back be aware

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by Wayne141

There out there I posted a link to a site some pages back be aware
Were they good fakes though? Most of the fakes I've seen of the 9s are pretty obvious to spot.

Okay so Hurricanes and Cannons are coming out within a week out so. Whats everyone copping? Which one? Both? I think I'm going to go with Cannons for now and cop Miami's down the line

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Okay so Hurricanes and Cannons are coming out within a week out so. Whats everyone copping? Which one? Both? I think I'm going to go with Cannons for now and cop Miami's down the line
I have the Cannons and saw the Canes a week ago. IMO, the Cannons blow the Canes out the water. I just love the Cannon colors. Hurricanes dont pop in person. The pictures look much better. However, I'm still copping the Canes. I just love the 9's.

Cannons wont disappoint. I swapped the orange laces for the teal. I just preferred the teal laces.

Still looking for size 13 Miami Night. Black lace swap = Excellence. Might just double up on Cannons and trade for Miami nights so i can get them at retail

Originally Posted by ceotypedoe

Still looking for size 13 Miami Night. Black lace swap = Excellence. Might just double up on Cannons and trade for Miami nights so i can get them at retail
i got a sz 13 man.... i wear 13 in everything but need a 13.5 in LBJ9s
mad.gif

i already have the scarfaces in 13 which are going right back to eastbay for a sz exchange. this whole situation is extremely frustrating. wasting all this extra time and money on shipping back and forth, finding people to size swap, etc.
mad.gif

lmk because i guess i could either sell or trade em to you?? if you get cannons ill gladly trade for a 13.5 in those. since i want both the cannons and mn's it looks like im gonna have to find a 13.5 in mn's somewhere. since there is no guarantee of finding the mn's im still debating on dealing with the tightness of the shoe or not but pm me and we can figure it out.

Yes! Now Ill be buying a lot more 9's if this lockout over talks are true. Can't wait to see these on the nba court and all the new colors

mn 9's are sitting all over houston, lbj 9's are a flop so far compared to the 8's. im sure some of the future more limited colorways will bring a little hype back to the 9's, not to mention the 2011 nba season's first game on 12/25, lbj christmas joints will probaly sell pretty well.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

xmas 9 is officially copped now that the lockout is over

I'm with you.  And I will be wearing my X-Mas LeBron 8's on that launch date. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by riddla713

mn 9's are sitting all over houston, lbj 9's are a flop so far compared to the 8's. im sure some of the future more limited colorways will bring a little hype back to the 9's, not to mention the 2011 nba season's first game on 12/25, lbj christmas joints will probaly sell pretty well.
I can't imagine Lebron's all that popular in Texas anyway...

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

I was 200% on buying BOTH pairs next week, but people are saying the Miami Hurricanes are underwhelming in person compared to how amazing they've looked in pictures.

So I guess I will just have to see for myself, if I end up buying just the cannons then I guess I'll get my chinas sooner than later, or ID a pair.

Primarily due to NWT's pics I ran out this morning and copped some Kentucky 9's 
laugh.gif
. Really impressed with them in person.

I also saw the Cannons in a local spot and
eek.gif
. Damn they look so much nicer in person. And I thought Lebron was keeping my pockets safe this year
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom