Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Look What I found 
nerd.gif

x2_98670b2
Low tops look alright.
now I thought the lows had a 360 air sole? I see no air at all here?

man i know it sucks now i have to try to get them on RD. Sneaker St. Thanks for having the kicks but why would you guys sell them to me then say they are sold out 2 days later? All good im not mad just super confused.

Originally Posted by jdubb2345

This may be a stupid question but how do i do a legit check on a seller from ebay.  Any help would be great.  And I'm only posting here because it has to do with Lebrons

Just look at his feedback, or you can post pics in this thread and we can check them

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Look What I found 
nerd.gif

x2_98670b2
Low tops look alright.
now I thought the lows had a 360 air sole? I see no air at all here?
they do, you can see it on the back of the pair, it might blend in a little tho cause its a white air bag and white sole

I'm going to start keeping up with this thread a lot more. College life has me out of the sneaker loop right now.

Might check out my local spot to see if they're selling their cannons, sometimes they say they're waiting for release date. If not then they should be up on NDC, yea?

Originally Posted by jdubb2345

This may be a stupid question but how do i do a legit check on a seller from ebay.  Any help would be great.  And I'm only posting here because it has to do with Lebrons

You have to check his feedback. That's the only thing. Look if the buyers are satisfied w/ shipping and authenticity of his products he's selling

Originally Posted by bAyArEaFliP

Grabbed my Cannons earlier today...
33js1tl.jpg
nice pic!!!
cant wait for mine to come in.. i will definitely try to double up release day... or triple... lol

I normally wear a 12.5-13 in most kicks

Decided to try on a 14 in these cause 13 is snug as hell....and my god are they comfortable

cannons are lookin really good...but then i forget that the Freegums, Dunkmans, and Cool Greys have yet to come out.. just wish i had the money for all of them!
laugh.gif

I'll be picking up the Canes for sure on Tuesday(have to as a UM alumnus) , probably cannons later in the week too

m dealing with canons first then the uofmiami.... just dont c em flying of the shelves here....

Back
Top Bottom