Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Just in case you're not confident with NDC or eastbay (although there probably isn't a reason to be).....Cannons on ebay 188 shipped.  Sizes 9.5-11.5 except 11.  It says there's 7 available.
It's not my listing by the way.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Got these in yesterday. I know they're ID's but they're still lebron 9's.
tongue.gif

pros: those gums soles are sick!

cons: you're basically paying 100 extra for blackouts with gum soles and a white swoosh.... and thats not cool!!!
eek.gif

Sometimes u just gotta pay the price. And in my case, I didn't mind at all.
pimp.gif
BTW, blackouts retail at $184 & change with tax included. I didn't pay $284 for these ID's.
laugh.gif
184?? really? because i've been seeing them for no more than $140.
(example 1, example 2, etc.)

209 + tax & shipping puts you approximately 100 over 140.....

either way, they look sick but i would do more with the IDs since they cost so much.

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by reener

NY heads Zackys (broadway) in Soho has the Cannons for 164.99. Idk about sizes but they are def on the floor.
WAS ABOUT TO JUMP ON THE TRAIN RIGHT AFTER READING THIS!!!!

but then i called and they said no sz13.5 or 14... smh. no love for the big guys. i guess im copping online tomorrow night. it shouldn't be hard...

If you wait until tomorrow they will be sold out seeing as they drop tomorrow 12/2/11

yeah i saw the typo after i posted.... im getting these and the black flip 3 release confused since im getting both im like
sick.gif

but truth be told, the cannons WILL NOT sell out by tomorrow night. monday night maybe but not under 24 hours..... if you think they will then you should join that south beach hypebeast kid a few pages back and try to grab 10 pairs and make your $30,000!!!
laugh.gif

I think i'm going to gamble and just wait to pickup the Cannons in the morning.

Doesn't seem to be a ton of pple here going crazy over them. Better for me. Still not sure if i want to grab a 2nd pair.

WAS ABOUT TO JUMP ON THE TRAIN RIGHT AFTER READING THIS!!!!

but then i called and they said no sz13.5 or 14... smh. no love for the big guys. i guess im copping online tomorrow night. it shouldn't be hard...

If you wait until tomorrow they will be sold out seeing as they drop tomorrow 12/2/11

yeah i saw the typo after i posted.... im getting these and the black flip 3 release confused since im getting both im like
sick.gif

but truth be told, the cannons WILL NOT sell out by tomorrow night. monday night maybe but not under 24 hours..... if you think they will then you should join that south beach hypebeast kid a few pages back and try to grab 10 pairs and make your $30,000!!!
laugh.gif

Trying to do you a solid jack %** I cop to rock not to resell so watch ya mouth son

Sooooo, If I Cop These In My Normal Size 10, Am I Just Making A Turrrrrible Mistake? Word To Sir Charles
laugh.gif

Plan To Cop Online Tonight And Have Yet To Have The Chance To Try A Pair On......

Anyone Stay True To Size And Was Satisfied With The Fit?

pros: those gums soles are sick!

cons: you're basically paying 100 extra for blackouts with gum soles and a white swoosh.... and thats not cool!!!
eek.gif

pimp.gif
BTW, blackouts retail at $184 & change with tax included. I didn't pay $284 for these ID's.
laugh.gif

either way, they look sick but i would do more with the IDs since they cost so much.

Why don't you check eastbay or anywhere at retail. They cost 184. And if he spent 1,000 for him get out that mans pockets. You don't know his financial situation $240 might be a drop in the bucket for him. Good job gentry on making those. Way sick. I'd pay $100 more for those easy. Post more pics.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Why don't you check eastbay or anywhere at retail. They cost 184. And if he spent 1,000 for him get out that mans pockets. You don't know his financial situation $240 might be a drop in the bucket for him. Good job gentry on making those. Way sick. I'd pay $100 more for those easy. Post more pics.
stop riding.
tired.gif

BLACKOUTS FOR 140 %%%$ EASTBAY, RIDER.

good day.

55226816a88f4825dfcdf03fc1cbd47e9c7165ca_r.jpg

93a361dc6c8680568f1bd1a2d18f31f27ed368bc_r.jpg

5b326dc6028678b1d29d9333190b7d436489be4e_r.jpg

Was able to pick up my Canons today from a local Mom and Pop, honestly, I like them, but IMO they do look way better in pics than they do in person. Even looking at these pictures I personally took, the colors are not that vibrant, but still a beautiful sneaker.

Trying to do you a solid jack %** I cop to rock not to resell so watch ya mouth son
what "solid" were you trying to do me? thanks bro. good looks.

don't tell me to watch my mouth, btw. i didn't say anything crazy. you on the other hand? not so much. out of pocket. damn.

stop riding.
tired.gif

good day.

Rider? Grow up. Your putting that man on blast and saying you haven't seen them for more then $140. Why don't you go outside off your computer and see how much they cost in a store. Your in here to flame and your points fall on deaf ears. Keep your negative opinions to yourself. You neither help or add positive info to the thread. Good day

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Sooooo, If I Cop These In My Normal Size 10, Am I Just Making A Turrrrrible Mistake? Word To Sir Charles
laugh.gif

Plan To Cop Online Tonight And Have Yet To Have The Chance To Try A Pair On......

From my experience.. It seems that the 9s dont break in.
I wear sz 10 as well.. I copped the Kentucky's in a 10 and they fit snug around the toebox.. Thought they would break in after a few wears but they still feel the same even after I loosened the whole lace. I grabbed 10.5s in Miami Nights and they feel better out of the box.. Dont get me wrong.. I can work with the 10.. But the 10.5 just gives the toes more room to wiggle and jiggle. So im getting 10.5s from here on out..

I stayed true to size on the 3 cw's I've purchased so far and stayed true to size on my Cannons that I ordered. I'm happy with the fit. I have a narrow foot so I'm not sure if it's people with wider feet the have the problems but in general I seem to be part of the minority with most going a .5 size up. I never try on shoes but I enjoy the fit true to size

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

laugh.gif

I was satisfied staying true to size, but then again I think I'm also one of the few who went true to size on the Lebron 8 V1s, which most people went up 1/2 size for. 

Take that stuff to PM yall, don't want this getting locked....

So much sole- I would at least go a half size up, I got my true size on the MN's and they were tight...heard these fit even smaller

stop riding.
tired.gif

good day.

Rider? Grow up. Your putting that man on blast and saying you haven't seen them for more then $140. Why don't you go outside off your computer and see how much they cost in a store. Your in here to flame and your points fall on deaf ears. Keep your negative opinions to yourself. You neither help or add positive info to the thread. Good day
well i'm 29 years old so i hope i dont grow up too fast. dreading my next bday.
grin.gif

i'm not putting anyone on blast but you. i know how much they cost in a store, but you can get them for 140..... how hard of a concept is that to grasp though? i'm not in here to flame at all, actually. look at who started what. i simply made a comment about my opinion of the kicks and you jumped in trying to play big brother. it's corny. i didn't insult that man in any way. i didn't insult ANYONE. i see gentry all over NT and know he has juice and history here. i have respect. stop jocking him. that man is his own man and if he has a problem with my opinion, he doesn't need you playing bodyguard. i'm sure he has the money to spend. he has mad kicks and a lot of IDs too. i'm happy if he can afford it.  was just saying that I CAN'T. that's it bro. why is this so important to you? drop it. dead issue.

sorry guys, i apologize for myself AND also on BigBrandons behalf... but people need to stop playing mommy on here.
witness is right, lets keep the thread going. CANNONS IN 2 HOURS!

Gentry like the 50 other people said. ID's are nice. No pros or cons here. And I don't need anyone to apologize on my behalf. Let's keep the thread positive on everyone's behalf and help each other.

Some people don't get it but I'm done NT tonight. Good luck on copping cannons. If anyone in the sf bay strikes out tonight online hit me. I did a bit of running around today and found a few stores who have a good amount available that are smaller spots.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

LKS1CP96

Posting the code again so it doesn't get lost, hopefully it works

definitely got a shirt to match already in the shopping cart for free with this code. thanks.

oh and brandon, I DO contribute to the thread positively.... i just showed you guys where to get blackouts for $140 heh.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom