Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

Easton HOH sold out FAST...i was like 15th in line, and all the 10.5s were gone by customer number 6....grrrrrrrr....good thing i only waited an hour!
-sf77

Easton in Columbus Ohio? How many people were there overall? I'm SOOOO happy I didn't end up going up there now & my spot came through
You should go up one lace hole on em, then the sides won't flair out as much 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Right on for the Lacoste shirt match. Don't mind if I swagga jack you. Haha.

Going to check the polo store around the corner from NTSF first though

laugh.gif
have at it. The way I see it similar fit = similar taste = you have good taste like me. Coordinating to match with me a given day is another story though
grin.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

Easton HOH sold out FAST...i was like 15th in line, and all the 10.5s were gone by customer number 6....grrrrrrrr....good thing i only waited an hour!
-sf77

Easton in Columbus Ohio? How many people were there overall? I'm SOOOO happy I didn't end up going up there now & my spot came through
You should go up one lace hole on em, then the sides won't flair out as much 
pimp.gif
oh yea I am, I don't know why they come laced like that. I was just trying them on but 1 hole up is SO necessary for these

got mine with relative ease(despite having to drive an hour to Baton Rouge to get a pair because NO STORE in New Orleans got em) and even convinced some hypebeast in the store to get the miami hurricane ones after he heard me refer to em....

Actually just picked my pair up right now from HOH Houston Galleria. Pretty shady cats there made me run around the mall but ended up making my last stop asking where else are they available and manager told me i got you.."pulls out my size" my facial expression, 
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Right on for the Lacoste shirt match. Don't mind if I swagga jack you. Haha.

Going to check the polo store around the corner from NTSF first though

laugh.gif
have at it. The way I see it similar fit = similar taste = you have good taste like me. Coordinating to match with me a given day is another story though
grin.gif

Pause. Yeah no twins. I saw a fire orange Lacoste shirt I saw awhile ago and it reminded me of it. Good look on the svsm I just want that braided side

Stil sitting out here in SoCal. Thought it would be pretty bad after eastbay and NDC sold out quick but good thing it wasn't.

still with the thought how many are out the woodwork when it was different feelings towards them in the beginning. Hype never fails should be made into a t-shirt
laugh.gif

I AM AT THE SPOT NOW IN CLEVELAND. JUST GOT MY 2 PAIRS. THEY GOT AN 9.5 AND AN 11 LEFT. THEY REFUSED TO EVEN PUT THE SHOES OUT FOR PEOPLE TO SEE YOU JUST HAD TO KNOW THEY GOT THEM AND ASK FOR THEM LOL. PICS ONCE I GET HOME.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by funkjazzsoul

Anyone got any nice on-feet pics of the blackouts?  
happy.gif

Considering pulling the trigger.

I only have this pic but can pm you more when I wear them again.
6380619619_a64c49cc0b_z.jpg

this picture makes me really wanna get the blackouts. its a nice casual shoe on feet. idk which one to get, blackouts or kentuckys for my 50% off this weekend. suggestions?
i got the ohio states last week.

THIS WAS AN EASY COP...FULTON ST JIMMY JAZZ STILL HAD SOME WHEN I WALKED BY.

SHOUT OUT TO MY CONNECT FOR GETTIN ME THAT BLACK CARD PRICE!

May want to try HOH Harlem in NYC... only 4 guys camped... cant tell you how they've been selling since 10am but you may want to try your luck there

eastbay g'd me this morning
30t6p3b.gif
sold out b4 i could even finish typing my info
mad.gif
. my boy called me & told me a local mom & pop shop had em in stock. these are
pimp.gif
:pimp:. my 1st pair of nines

Easy this morning. just got back home. Myself and the homie were the only two people at the store. Good luck.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

seems like ppl are getting extras just in case thehy unrealistically hit SB prices.
grin.gif

I highly doubt these hit SB prices. Hope these don't hit SB prices. I've never resold a shoe so if they do my loss. Pointguy if you change your mind and want a pair pm me. The place I went to had a good amount. I know your in San Jose so it wouldn't be to much of a drive for you

Back
Top Bottom