Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

the logo on the inner soles came away on my breds and chinas too, but I don't care - just a logo - and there is more traction without the logo.....

damn fresh money those dumbasses wrote on your boxes...i would be pissed oh well nice collection and those miami night and postseason 8 looking good in the distance

Lebron 9 China still on the shelves here in manila. good to have US connection for my cannons (retail price)! cannons price here are almost $300.

How was the break in process for the 9? I bought them and I had intense pain via my left big toe. Is it because the hyperfuse needed to mate more with my feet, or I need to eat my previous words and size up.

free gums and Christmas probably not for me.  Too much other better stuff around that time.  Am sure it has been covered but what's up with pages reappearing and disappearing? Just this thread or others as well?

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

free gums and Christmas probably not for me.  Too much other better stuff around that time.  Am sure it has been covered but what's up with pages reappearing and disappearing? Just this thread or others as well?

Seems like it happens to any thread that has a bunch of pages, its like that in a lot of threads I go to

That Me and All My Millions shirt would be nice with out anymore money on it at all. It looks corny with money on it

Originally Posted by smzsmz

some more Nike Quality gripes.....

after only 2 wears!
x2_9aab492

x2_9aab57b

someone tell me how you can buy some OG jordans or something from late 80's - early 90's and STILL have the logo on the insole but i wear some $185 lebrons in 2011 TWICE and they fall off like cheap iron on decals???
devil.gif
tell me about it what BS quality we deal with for such high end priced sneakers these dayz.......i had posted sumthin about this wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back in the thread, back when the chinas released and i got mine after only a fews hours of wearin just casually mine started pealin!!!!
mad.gif
........after i posted only 1 other person really seemed 2 care about this so i was like 
ohwell.gif
 guess alot of ppl dont seem 2 care too much.......nike will just keep on making this cheap quality and gettin deep in our pockets

The quality of the insoles have declined from last year. Last year's ortolite was alot thicker and the logo was stictched on instead of this crap...

Originally Posted by hyperkim

Lebron 9 China still on the shelves here in manila. good to have US connection for my cannons (retail price)! cannons price here are almost $300.

How much they asking for the chinas? Just curious

Swoosh heads

Lebron Blackout, Hurricanes, OSU, Blk/Red, Wht/Red all are discounted now.

Nike waits for the hype to take over, then if it doesn't, they discount. SMDH...

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Originally Posted by yanky

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Someone posted a site that still had Cannons for fairly cheap, I've seen both go for usually $200-$220, not bad

Pics? 
nerd.gif
Not my pic but the shirt looks clean

Shirt could of been better if it has more stacks of money for a perfect execution.

need info on the shirt please
nerd.gif

I mean, it's just a sticker on the insole. Has anyone had any real quality problems with the shoe itself? I haven't had anything

Back
Top Bottom