Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Are Cannons sold out around y'all? And do you think they'd be great trade bait for Chinas? The Chinas arent coming to me...

Originally Posted by BronLe

Are Cannons sold out around y'all? And do you think they'd be great trade bait for Chinas? The Chinas arent coming to me...

Cannon's are sitting in some places, I expect the China's to move a lot quicker than the Cannon's.
I doubt that you'll be able to make that trade happen

Those Durants look stupid with the red laces. I think I'll still pick them up with the Christmas Brons though. And any word on how many Chinas are circulating?

I think the China's will be more limited then the Cannons.
If they arnt coming to you why not try online tomorrow night?

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-cheetah-1.jpg

I think the christmas' are niace....i think people will regret not grabbin these...
If I cant cop China's ima try and grab the xmas.

Originally Posted by navychucks

%24(KGrHqZ,!h!E7Q2NzlfCBO4YmZJy6w~~60_12.JPG

shirt to go with miami nights?
If you do buy that, make sure to size up.  I got a shirt from them a while ago and they are TINY, didn't even fit me

I think the China's will be more limited then the Cannons.
If they arnt coming to you why not try online tomorrow night?

Never had luck with online hyped releases. Slow computer + slower reflexes FTL.Oh well, on to Huarache Frees and Concords. Chinas were really the only CW I felt like I needed but it seems like Nike is trying to recreate that South Beach hype on certain shoes. Revisionist history right before our eyes.Smh at that dude back there for not copping an %*+ of Finals and distributing to NT Marketplace

%24(KGrHqZ,!h!E7Q2NzlfCBO4YmZJy6w~~60_12.JPG

shirt to go with miami nights?

I usually think shirts with specific shoes/colorways on them are corny, but this is kinda dope.

Before everyone hates on that shirt for over matching that shirt is clean. Like it.

Can't find any stores near me that are getting the china's becoming a little anxious. hopefully eastbay comes through.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by TheKing23

I was up in Milan today and had a chance it hit up my first House of Hoops.They still have pretty much full size runs of the Lebron's
Please tell me you copped those Finals V3's.

They only had them up to a size 12 and I wear a 13.Sucks because I really wanted them when they first came out and only one dude on NT said he had a 13 but other than that I never seen a 13 anywhere.Just so people are clear these shoes are overseas sitting on shelves.The guy said they get a ton of them and have people lined up to buy them but its more than what they need to satisfy their customer base.Either way I know where I will be coming for now on to get limited releases.

Back
Top Bottom