Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

A big update about our Chinas stock: We have, over the past hour or two, received our shipment and are now beginning to package all active orders for shipment.  They should go out within 24 hours and we are hopeful that they ship out tonight.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

A big update about our Chinas stock: We have, over the past hour or two, received our shipment and are now beginning to package all active orders for shipment.  They should go out within 24 hours and we are hopeful that they ship out tonight.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Amen Brutha! Hopefully my order goes through now!

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I think these look very promising!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The 360 max air sole is def a welcomed change  too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That exposed fly wire isn't for me... I have trouble believing they're going to leave that out like that.

Originally Posted by 99NikesAllDay

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

Champs facebook team told me like the same BS.... 

I can top that.Just got off the phone with eastbay, with my customer # in hand, asking when my China's would be shipped. The lady regretfully informed me that Nike told Eastbay this morning, that they would not be sending the Chinas to eastbay. Nike completely sold out. How they sold inventory that was promised to Eastbay, I don't know, so everyone including myself, came up short on the Chinas if you ordered thru Eastbay.
The information that we've received is that we're still expecting to receive the shipment and should get it today. I have looked into it and so has Dustin and there has been no news on our end that we will not be getting the Chinas. So we can make sure you were not given incorrect information by one of our agents, please PM us with your customer number.

EastbayRep - Ryan

I really rate Eastbay. I've spent heaps of money there. But the thing that REALLY does my head in is the different information that the Customer Service centre gives out. Some tell you one thing, another person there tells you something entirely different. Their customer service dept. really needs some work IMHO. 

Can someone who owns the Miami Nights tell me what the actual colors are on them? Some photos make the laces look 'Hot Pink' while other photos make the laces look red.

Also is the swoosh purple? What is the 'grape' like?

Thanks
smile.gif
smile.gif

EastbayRep - Ryan

THANK YOU!!

So are the Freegums going to be available at all HOH's and select other stores (I'm assuming they are going to be a QS and not a GR even though I would rather em be GR)? So far this is the only colorway I have any interest in buying. Such a clean look to em

^

Did you try looking at the progress directly from NDC? Sometimes Nike takes awhile to send you an email. They should have been shipped already. Some ppl got their shipment in already and mine should be here on Friday

freegums are easy pass here but I think they did a nice job on the laser etching or whatever the portion on the white is.  I just can't see spending 170 on those as opposed to some of the other upcoming releases.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

15cfzg6.jpg
Favorite part of those for me is the laces.  Away UM on the other hand, gotta see those
pimp.gif
.  You so potato, I say Po-taht-oh.  Nice pickups nonetheless.  Which of your Lebron 9s will get their first run on court?

Originally Posted by XplosiveJeff

^

Did you try looking at the progress directly from NDC? Sometimes Nike takes awhile to send you an email. They should have been shipped already. Some ppl got their shipment in already and mine should be here on Friday

Yep, I logged in and looked it up directly from NDC. If I don't see an update by tomorrow, I guess I'll give them a call.

Originally Posted by funkjazzsoul

Can someone who owns the Miami Nights tell me what the actual colors are on them? Some photos make the laces look 'Hot Pink' while other photos make the laces look red.

Also is the swoosh purple? What is the 'grape' like?

Thanks
smile.gif
smile.gif

I think they call the color of the laces CHERRY....but it's definitely a HOT PINK. And the 3M swoosh is indeed PURPLE.

Back
Top Bottom