Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

ever think he'll get an allstar pack just like kobe got last year? maybe the galaxy's are part of a pack...

those Galaxy's are sick and I like the lion head going moving through the galaxy on the tongue instead of the signature, makes it way better imo. The sole is sick and the insole although no one sees it it's still dope. i could see the dunkman logo being on the heel tab thing like the flame on the china's.

Some places are calling the Galaxy ones "The Big Bang's" (from the big bang theory for my astronomy heads)

This line is about to BLOW UP.

Time to update the first page

Originally Posted by RipC

Originally Posted by sensation87

any chance someone can photoshop a black midsole on the Xmas 9s to make it look more like the 8s? I think thats whats missing to make it stand out more.
xmasu.png

Or,

xmas2t.png

MUCH Better! All theyre missing are speckles/splatter and theyre good to go! Thanks for the PS

any chance someone can photoshop a black midsole on the Xmas 9s to make it look more like the 8s? I think thats whats missing to make it stand out more.
xmasu.png
Excelent PS RipC!!!
Those should have been amazing!!

Originally Posted by jst628

ever think he'll get an allstar pack just like kobe got last year? maybe the galaxy's are part of a pack...

The ASG is in Florida (Orlando, but close enough to Miami)

And the correct name of the Galaxys are the "Big Bang"

Remember this commercial?

I am so tempted to order these off marqueesole....SO tempted
If any of the new 3 have to get passed on it will be the dunkmans.  I think the Big Bangs will be the next instant sell out

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

xmasu.png
Excelent PS RipC!!!
Those should have been amazing!!
Really? Not that much a difference and this is coming from someone who wanted the black midsole.

All the hate I gave this shoe a few months ago.... these colorways have saved them and made them one of my all time favorite LeBrons

I'm ordering them Big Bangs from marqueesole A$AP!!!!!!!!!!!

FML, Nike's trying to get all up in my pockets. Even passing on most J's next year (I can't justify all the price increases they're doing with the continuous decline in quality) I still have to deal with Red Foams, Voltage Foam Pros, All-Star Brons, Xmas Brons, and now those Galaxy or Big Bang ones, whatever you call them, Uptempos that were supposed to drop in June dropping now...

cannons are just sitting here in milwaukee, same with miami nights. ANYONE INTERESTED CALL SOUTHRIDGE MALL in Greendale, WI. Champs has miami nights, foot action has cannons.

galaxies are very reminiscent of the kobe 6 oc's just not executed as good as the oc's, and those easter eggs are cool but the kd4 easter are definitely smashing on those lebrons IMO

Back
Top Bottom