Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

The new ID options are gonna be good I hope...
grin.gif

I think the reason that we are getting so many good CW's with the Bron 9s are because of the material being easier to be made, and that there isn't any leather on the shoe. Thats why we got ID options also.

I love these CWs man, I can count 5 lebron 9s that I'm copping fasure. there is no way I'm missing on the Christmass CW and all these--->

379974_332940513400180_182189691808597_1221534_410141310_n.jpg

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by Shox23

since all these pics are dropping any idea of how the lake summit hornets will look like
According to an NTer i think his name was Mr. Wavez or something, who predicted other colorways accurately, he said he saw them, and they are all purple with a Teal check, similar colorblocking to Christmas and Chinas

I hope it's an eggplant shade

oh-my-god-o.gif

ok so i love the colorway regardless of the inspiration and i like griffeys anyways so i will cop no matter what.  but how does griffey+lebron = blue and red?

sorry if i missed someone saying this already...

I need to know what color bubble and grip are on the Hornets...forget that I need pics they better not look like some id's.

The potential is definitely there to be one of those ones that's for sure.

Colorways are straight crazy for the 9's. The All Star game and those Navy 'Griffey' colorways are copped for sure.

I actually really havent been feeling the Dunkman colorways these past two years so it's another pass on those. Good for my wallet so I'm not complaining.

Christmas and Freegums are going to be game time decisions. One pic makes me say "Copped for sure" and then another pic I'm like "Eh, I could live without them".

Really liking how the 9's are turning out though. We all said when the first pics release that colorways will make or break this shoe and Nike is definitely making this shoe with these colorways 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dunkmans are pure wackness. The blue griffey joints are so clean. Ive got a pair of freegums on lock if i want them but im still on the fence.

Originally Posted by fatboicrack

ok so i love the colorway regardless of the inspiration and i like griffeys anyways so i will cop no matter what.  but how does griffey+lebron = blue and red?

sorry if i missed someone saying this already...
Navy, Red, and Teal =

Seattle_Mariners.jpg

i know someone said this already but if that griffey colorway was freshwater, black, white, and with some hints of red...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so is the x-mas release different day from last year?
i remember they came out the 26th not the 25th

Does anyone else feel weird calling them the "Big Bangs"?  I know thats the real name just never thought I'd be saying that outside of my astronomy class 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom