Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Perfecting the art of internet buying or maybe luck.. 2 pairs of concords and a pair of xmas lebron in 3 nights. Great couple of days.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

God damn it, I was messing around with the lebrons and the order went through AFTER they said sold out
30t6p3b.gif
hope it gets cancelled. Why the hell did i do that?

so you bought something you didnt want ot buy ?
roll.gif
and yes these did sell out quick,but passed on these for the kobes
smokin.gif

i don't get it... i go on NDC and search lebron 9 and the christmas doesn't even show up... how are they sold out? am i looking in the wrong place? i see the china's, cannons, ect... i'm confused!?!?!

Originally Posted by MartyMcLea

i don't get it... i go on NDC and search lebron 9 and the christmas doesn't even show up... how are they sold out? am i looking in the wrong place? i see the china's, cannons, ect... i'm confused!?!?!

twitter.com/nikestore
Posted the links at midnight

Order confirmation e-mail received
happy.gif

Well, at least for the people that missed out, you guys still have a chance on Eastbay. I really doubt it's going to be anywhere near the Concord release
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
.~

Originally Posted by qique516

how did you guys have the link before nike even showed them up? wasnt able to get a pair but will try tomorrow on eastbay
ohwell.gif

My dude you need to follow @nikestore for anything you plan on copping off ndc.  They post direct links at midnight and they suggest that you use their direct links.... With that said
devil.gif

Merry Xmas.  Cannons, Chinas, Concords, Xmas, Flip 3s.  Its been a good week. Anyone want blackout Lebrons below retail DM me (not a buy/sell) i just know where you can cop.

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

God damn it, I was messing around with the lebrons and the order went through AFTER they said sold out
30t6p3b.gif
hope it gets cancelled. Why the hell did i do that?

so you bought something you didnt want ot buy ?
roll.gif
and yes these did sell out quick,but passed on these for the kobes
smokin.gif
Got the dreaded confirmation email 
ohwell.gif

not loving the x-mas 9's but seeing them in person might change my mind on MOnday. Doubt it.

probably just cop another pair of cannons. Whats the deal with those kobe's? People digging that crud? Looks awful to me.

guess im going to have to wait til tomorrow for the 2nd and 3rd pairs of lebron9xmas. ndc first said limit 2 per, then when i added 2nd pair to cart they yelled at me.. delayed my checkout process but i prevailed! i had to since i got screwed on my sz concords.

you guys know what the kobes will be reselling for? only reason why i had em in my cart.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by NewAndAddicted

Perfecting the art of internet buying or maybe luck.. 2 pairs of concords and a pair of xmas lebron in 3 nights. Great couple of days.

Same boat. I don't know if I'm getting lucky or I'm getting quicker on the keys. Either way, it's 
pimp.gif

not loving the x-mas 9's but seeing them in person might change my mind on MOnday. Doubt it.

probably just cop another pair of cannons. Whats the deal with those kobe's? People digging that crud? Looks awful to me.

Got my confirmation email for my Xmas 9s and my shipping confirmation for my Concords from NDC today.

Been an expensive past few days thanks to Nike.

Hope those who weren't able to cop tonight will be able to get them on Eastbay tomorrow night.

Merry Christmas NT!

Back
Top Bottom