Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

never got the confirmation email for the xmas 9s..
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad scared. and i cant snag another pair off jimmy or finish... both are gonnneee ::crosses fingers for ndc confirm email:: i missed the chinas!

I had the Christmas Brons in my cart and could have just hit "Checkout" but something told me not to pull the trigger so I didn't...Last year I passed on the 8s then when I saw them in person, I instantly regretted it..I was gonna buy them in case they grew on me but I'm not much of a reseller so I would have been stuck with them if I decided to get em..Oh well

got mine, like whoa.

Actually my first time doing a online order release. Every other time I missed out but glas as hell I got these

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Im tellin yall, JimmyJazz has been on point lately, getting everything so far

agreed. being a los angeles guy, jimmy jazz isnt familiar to me. But I'm always checking their site every day. ever since the Cannons Witness
wink.gif

told a friend of mine, who's from ny, about the black cements on JJ a couple of weeks ago, and told him they are legit. he looked at me like I was telling him footlocker was legit. didnt realize how popular jj was on the east coast

PHEW! Got through and cancelled the lebrons, now they have to review why I cancelled and if not they are going to send them to me and then I have to return them back (for free). Luckily I used bill me later so it isn't coming out of my pocket right away

PHEW! Got through and cancelled the lebrons, now they have to review why I cancelled and if not they are going to send them to me and then I have to return them back (for free). Luckily I used bill me later so it isn't coming out of my pocket right away

ultimatefacepalm.gif

Couldn't get thru on The Xmas Lebrons, but got lucky and got the Kobe's
happy.gif
. I will try for the Xmas on EastBay 2nite.
grin.gif
 They are all I need to complete my 9 collection, so far Cannons, Chinas and Nike ID Purple, aqua and Silver (Hornet colors).

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

^ You might want to edit that gif.~

good looks brah, i aint know if that counted since i technically didnt "type" it. but man, can you blame me? perfect use! honest mistake!!

what time are u guys heading out to hoh for those who couldnt get it online? i always got on time to get it on ndc but today i was little late smh.

Skipping this years Xmas Lebron 9 due to me ordering these last week

(green logo on back + spare green laces)
xandyh.png

Will look nice partnered with my xmas 8s
smile.gif

merry christmas everybody

btw, the FSR of cannons on eastbay is a bit surprising! i mean, i didnt expect for them to be SB status but a FSR restock???

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

sneakermane wrote:

Fixed....Cause evidently the first time you seen 11s must of been the DMP pack.
30t6p3b.gif

Uhh no... I just like the gold on the DMP 11s better than the regualr concords. and the DMP 11 quality is waaaaaaaaay better thanthe quality they used ont the 2011 concords.

So like I said DMP 11s to me >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Concords of 2011

And how can the DMP 11 be the first 11s anyone has seen? I swear some people....smh
But anyway back to the Brons! I canty wait for the XMAS PAIR ON THE 25TH!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cause u must not of seen Mike drop buckets wearing CONCORDS...not no damn DMPs.

And forget 2011s....

DMPs are better than 2000 Concords or OG 1996 joints too, right?
GETOUTTAHEREWITHABULL#%&@!!!

Now, back to the Brons.

smh at us arguing over the same shoes.
But I like the overall look of the DMP 11s than the Concords, because of the gold. 

I could care less about how many buckets Jordan dropped in the concords, The subject was the 2011 concords vs DMP 11. In which I say the DMP 11>>>>concords.

I WILL END THIS...NOW BACK TO THE BRONS

I didn't get the Xmass lbj 9s on ndc tonight, because I was told by my HOH, that they sill receive them on monday. Im going to snatch them right after i get off work. 
pimp.gif

Congrates to everyone that got them tonight

Originally Posted by ceotypedoe

Originally Posted by smzsmz

btw, the FSR of cannons on eastbay is a bit surprising! i mean, i didnt expect for them to be SB status but a FSR restock???
Not showing for me?
i swear i was just looking at it. now they aint there. niether is the pic of the xmas' and the mu's are back.. eastbays moving really wierd..... sorry for getting you excited

Originally Posted by smzsmz

ultimatefacepalm.gif
No regrets here, thought I wanted them and would try.  Got em, then had a change of heart.  Oh well, it's one more pair for someone who really wanted them
pimp.gif
No regrets here (unless somehow the resell price is miraculously $400 or something lol)
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE ON HERE (OR WHICHEVER HOLIDAY YOU CELEBRATE)!

China's Came In Today.... BIG UPS To My Man Frank For The Hand On These
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Gonna Lay In The Cut With These Until Those "Galaxy" And Griffey Collabo Joints Drop
smokin.gif

BIG Fan Of This 9th Model!

Back
Top Bottom